How tall are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6915.JPG
IMG_6914.JPG
The tallest man in PL Somalia

Genie

The last suugo bender
height is not that even important after a certain length. whats important is muscle mass. :hmm:

Haa waan ku fahmay you're one of those short guy who can do back flips under beds soomaha , its okay saaxib don't be shy :salute:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
187 cm = 6'2 I think. 185cm 6'1.... unless I'm actually not 6'1 and have been lying to people for the last 8 years

Google this sentence "how tall is 187 cm in feet" and see the result

Google this sentence "how tall is 187 cm in feet" and see the result
Google "How tall is Jay Z" it'll tell you 187cm then google "How tall is Jay Z feet" and it'll tell you 6'2. Likewise with Bradley cooper, he's 185cm, look it up in feet and it comes out to 6'1. Even basketball players, Stephon Marbury is 187 but is listed as 6'2"

I might actually be losing an inch here :icon lol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Google "How tall is Jay Z" it'll tell you 187cm then google "How tall is Jay Z feet" and it'll tell you 6'2. Likewise with Bradley cooper, he's 185cm, look it up in feet and it comes out to 6'1. Even basketball players, Stephon Marbury is 187 but is listed as 6'2"

I might actually be losing an inch here :icon lol:

Put all the horseshit he said she said to one side and actually look at facts

http://coolconversion.com/lenght/cm-to-feet-inches/How-tall-is_187_cm_in_ft_and_in_?

Being tall is normal thing in Somalia, our life style and our tradition food (the diet of milk and meat for centuries) helped us to have this tall figure.
that explains why I am short 5"3 my ancestors were sultans thy spent their time sitting on thrones and eating grapes while other Somalis were nomads with healthy diet

Don't worry sxb, I would never question your orientation (unlike all the bigots on this thread). Not only am I a feminist but I'm also very woke. The high heels in your picture look much more feminine than the original male heels though...but I'm sure it makes your calves look :banderas:.
are westerners this kind?:banderas:

I was just messing with u sis if we wore shoes like that in angola a mob will attak u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts