How sweet to see a prosperous European country to break into pieces. Its imminent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For far too long theyve compromised third world countries and now the chicken have come home to roost.

Awesome

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How does it feel to be fueling sites like Stormfront with your thread titles :bell:
You're generating more and more clicks for them bro :birdman:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You cannot compare this to SL, catalonia are very different from spain culturally, they even have their own language "catalan", plus this part of spain is more productive then the rest, they have strong grounds for seceding from spain. Only down side is spain national football team will lose like 50% of their players who are catalan

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What's Spain done to post colonial Africa?

Look at this lax! Just look at him!

There's a conflict that's been happening since 1960s. It's called the Western Sahara. Who do you think created it ?

They were the colonizers. They manipulated the land and then just left when independence came. They left without a proper border demarcations. It's now an unsettled conflict

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Well they've legit reason to. Catalonians have there own language and culture.

They won't get ictiraaf either. Europes borders are sacrosanct. They know that this will lead to others wanting secede.

Plus they use terrorism, that'll set a terrible precedent.

They don't really have a case for independence. Sure, have their own language, but main reason they want it now is because they are doing better economically. They will never get independence or EU membership unless referendum goes in line with Spanish Constitutional Court System.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They don't really have a case for independence. Sure, have their own language, but main reason they want it now is because they are doing better economically. They will never get independence or EU membership unless referendum goes in line with Spanish Constitutional Court System.

Let me ask you this, how could they go in accordance with the Spanish constitution when it does not contain a path to referendum and secession.

Look at this lax! Just look at him!

There's a conflict that's been happening since 1960s. It's called the Western Sahara. Who do you think created it ?

They were the colonizers. They manipulated the land and then just left when independence came. They left without a proper border demarcations. It's now an unsettled conflict

But the key is that they left. I said post colonial Africa. Any way it's Morocco you should be venting about, they're the ones holding Western Sahara hostage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending