How Sus Is @486th President ๐ŸŒˆ

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You are not a sus, just sexually frustrated kid, we all been there at your age, but How tf did you get that rainbow on your title?:kanyehmm:

You are not a sus, just sexually frustrated kid, we all been there at your age, but How tf did you get that rainbow on your title?:kanyehmm:
We?
tenor (1).gif

Keep that khaniis stereotype to yourself buddy.

Kulaha "we've all been there at your age". Nigga I was dreaming about darbisaaring girls when I was 9. Get outa here with that khaniis shit:camby:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
We?View attachment 154025

Keep that khaniis stereotype to yourself buddy.

Kulaha "we've all been there at your age". Nigga I was dreaming about darbisaaring girls when I was 9. Get outa here with that khaniis shit:camby:

You are an idiot if you think @486th President is a guy, he is obviously a female,we had plenty of Halimos like him larping as Farahs last summer to make Farahs look all gay and trying so hard to put us down, you need to read between the lines and agenda of someone on here.:bell:

Xaruun

VIP
0 on the sus level. Heโ€™s obviously taking the piss. Sus levels rise when the subject accidentally โ€˜slips upโ€™ and reveals his khaniis power levels

You are an idiot if you think @486th President is a guy, he is obviously a female,we had plenty of Halimos like him larping as Farahs last summer to make Farahs look all gay to put us down, you need to read between the lines and agenda of someone on here.:bell:
I knew that from the start. I was addressing your khaniis post.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!

Trending