How strict are your parents? Everyone come in..

How strict are your parents?

• Strict af

• Laid back and chill

• In between the two

Results are only viewable after voting.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
They are super strict.
Deen wise and education.

I can't be out for long, 2 hours is the most.
Not allowed to go out with friends, have to stay home or either go work and study (zero social life), not allowed to travel either. My mother would only allow a holiday back to Djibouti with her to see family. She cares about saving money.

Get told what to wear also, i reliaze my parents are controlling.

They are super strict.
Deen wise and education.

I can't be out for long, 2 hours is the most.
Not allowed to go out with friends, have to stay home or either go work and study (zero social life), not allowed to travel either. My mother would only allow a holiday back to Djibouti with her to see family. She cares about saving money.

Get told what to wear also, i reliaze my parents are controlling.
ur 23 about to be 24,these rules r slowly wasting away ur prime yrs,mve out goddamit

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have given up lool
I was going ti runaway a few years ago but told myself not to listen to my inner demon.
just save up and say that you wanna move out. Keep insisting even if they say no. No way they’re hellbent on making their daughter live with them even through her 20s

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What I know is that Somali parents aren’t strict enough... we wouldn’t have xalimo tahribing in korea....

What? Is there news I've missed?

FjAe7fP.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having strict parents is actually not that hard once you get used to it.

As long as I pass my cashar, keep up the 90s, not go out too much. I can do whatever I want at home. Maybe I can go out somewhere once a week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got lucky with my parents, they are so chill, My mom said it's all about the trust, and that's what made me the person I am, always doing good things and my parents not having stress because they trust their children but I still have to recite cashar everyday to my older brothers who finished the quran but I can definitely live with that.:ulyin:

Trending