How strict are your parents? Everyone come in..

How strict are your parents?

• Strict af

• Laid back and chill

• In between the two

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cartman

reformed
When I used to live at home couple years ago latest I came home was 2am and it was chill, but another day I could come home at 7pm and get slapped. Make it make sense :dead:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They’re a bit less strict now, and by that I mean I’m allowed to play ball with my friends for an hour or so after school. Besides that they’re still really strict on everything. Especially my marks, as soon as any of my marks dip I lose every privilege I’ve worked for. Same with salaat as well, if I’m late for a single salaat I get my phone taken away for a week, nowadays it’s easier though since we pray as a group.

Same goes with dugsi, even during pandemic I have online dugsi everyday except for weekends and I gotta pass new cashar every other day.

life’s hard :kanyehmm:

Cartman

reformed
They’re a bit less strict now, and by that I mean I’m allowed to play ball with my friends for an hour or so after school. Besides that they’re still really strict on everything. Especially my marks, as soon as any of my marks dip I lose every privilege I’ve worked for. Same with salaat as well, if I’m late for a single salaat I get my phone taken away for a week, nowadays it’s easier though since we pray as a group.

Same goes with dugsi, even during pandemic I have online dugsi everyday except for weekends and I gotta pass new cashar every other day.

Damn I dropped out of dugsi when I became a teenager. You’re already a level higher mashallah :dwill:

Very strict.Im a grown ass 20 year old man and anytime I go out they be asking 100 questions about who im with :ohlord: .Planning on moving out by 21 so I can have some peace

It doesnt sound like you can do something called "what you want" :kanyehmm:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn I dropped out of dugsi when I became a teenager. You’re already a level higher mashallah :dwill:
I took a couple years break and had to restart since a couple months ago, so I’m not that far ahead. I only have 4 or so juz’s memorized.

Bro RIP u fam, u have it worse than me,stack some bread and move out when u can.U'd think they'd leave u alone when ur older buts its the opposite they wanna know where u are at all times of the day.I get where they're coming from, but shiee I can see them doing the same when im 25 :damn:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bro RIP u fam, u have it worse than me,stack some bread and move out when u can.U'd think they'd leave u alone when ur older buts its the opposite they wanna know where u are at all times of the day.I get where they're coming from, but shiee I can see them doing the same when im 25 :damn:
fr. I’m gonna start working and move out so I can start my life quicker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts