How strict are/were your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, aabe is not strict on me at all. I can home like 2-3 AM and he doesn't care.. When it comes to food, as long as its not pork he'll buy and eat it, which is good cuz the halal selection where I live is Shit and I aint traveling over the border to Sweden just to buy some burgers:idontlike:
Hooyo tho wouldn't let me be out past 11 pm:faysalwtf:Told me Shaaytan wus going to get me and shit:kendrickcry:

But my aabe and hooyo are like two different beings. Aabe, despite knowing the whole Quran by heart as well as being fluent in Arabic, never prays and im pretty sure I found a couple of his beers when I was younger :siilaanyolaugh:

Hooyo though is learning Arabic, always got on one of those 4 hour long quran yt videos with the speakers at max and tells me McDonald's is haram even tho she'd feed me happy meals as a kid:faysalwtf::draketf:

I love both tho, but as the title says How strict are your parents?

My mom was very strict. My dad was only strict in religion but he didn't care if I was out all night but I wouldn't have been able to do that with my mom. I only stayed outside late when my mom was travelling to Africa or something.

Warya @Discontinous Svinesund is fun. Big Somali store there. Somali guy hires white people lol. Big like Wal Mart but very little selection

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My mom was disturbingly strict, whereas my dad couldn't give a rat's ass about what I did or do currently as long as it isn't haram as f*ck.

Last edited:
My mom was very strict. My dad was only strict in religion but he didn't care if I was out all night but I wouldn't have been able to do that with my mom. I only stayed outside late when my mom was travelling to Africa or something.

Warya @Discontinous Svinesund is fun. Big Somali store there. Somali guy hires white people lol. Big like Wal Mart but very little selection

I know been there. But If i gotta chose between driving a few hours or walking for 2 min to get some meat imma chose the latter

Also I remember when I was 14-15 and my parents found out I was chatting up some chicks:ayaanswag:

Aabe told me to stay truthful and don't f*ck with their feelings :wow:

Hooyo told me to stay the f*ck away from es or else I'd catch diseases and her hands :holeup:
Told her as a joke "Nah hooy Its cool I'll just use condoms:russsmug:"

That was the second time in my life I got smacked by hooyo:mjsuitcry:

Also I remember when I was 14-15 and my parents found out I was chatting up some chicks:ayaanswag:

Aabe told me to stay truthful and don't f*ck with their feelings :wow:

Hooyo told me to stay the f*ck away from es or else I'd catch diseases and her hands :holeup:
Told her as a joke "Nah hooy Its cool I'll just use condoms:russsmug:"

That was the second time in my life I got smacked by hooyo:mjsuitcry:

Wow why would you say that? You got off lucky. You would have been sent to dhaqan celis. I know a guy who was sent back to Mogadishu for a few years when his Salafi dad found condoms in his room that he was simply holding for his friend lol

Wow why would you say that? You got off lucky. You would have been sent to dhaqan celis. I know a guy who was sent back to Mogadishu for a few years when his Salafi dad found condoms in his room that he was simply holding for his friend lol
I was younger and stupider :kanyeshrug: But mahasaniid allah for not giving me Salafi parents. I know hooyo also found some condoms on me, but I got them from school. Like in Norway they literally throw free condoms at you, and every student has to go thought a course where they teach you how to put it on using a dildo as an examplw

One of my best friends got the dhaqan celis treatment, and the worst shit is he didn't do anything wrong :dead:His hooyo was so afraid of him becoming a Norwegian party she sent him to Somalia before he got the ever could become one

And also one of my older brothers got the dhaqan celis treatment back in the early 2000s

I was younger and stupider :kanyeshrug: But mahasaniid allah for not giving me Salafi parents. I know hooyo also found some condoms on me, but I got them from school. Like in Norway they literally throw free condoms at you, and every student has to go thought a course where they teach you how to put it on using a dildo as an examplw

One of my best friends got the dhaqan celis treatment, and the worst shit is he didn't do anything wrong :dead:His hooyo was so afraid of him becoming a Norwegian party she sent him to Somalia before he got the ever could become one

And also one of my older brothers got the dhaqan celis treatment back in the early 2000s
One thing I know is that dhaqan celis is bull. They have crazier parties in Somalia fam.especially hargeosa

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
One thing I know is that dhaqan celis is bull. They have crazier parties in Somalia fam.especially hargeosa

Lol they have more freedom in Somalia, it's just the quality of bashaal there is rubbish

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I noticed Somali parents are hard on the girls and easy on the boys. Thats why a lot of the girls in our community come to resent Somali men. They know that not only are we khat addicted losers, we don't even treat them equally.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My pops didn't care much but my hooyo on the other hand was :eminemdamn:
serious with her discipline with belt and cables

I noticed Somali parents are hard on the girls and easy on the boys. Thats why a lot of the girls in our community come to resent Somali men. They know that not only are we khat addicted losers, we don't even treat them equally.

Thats why every post here is "aabe is chill, hooyo is strict"
You treat to your children how your parents treated you

my dad either worked all the time or hung out with his friends, i barely see him tbh. so i was raised pretty freely. my mom passed away when i was very young so i don't remember much about how she used to parent.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ok I'll go into more detail actually. I grew up on Dixon Road, so my parents refused to let me hang out outside unless they could still see me. The way the complex worked was my mom would sit in the middle and I could basically move freely between the park area and the field in between the major buildings. If I stepped onto the sidewalk where the light posts ended, that was a suun beating like no other for me.

Both parents were extremely stricted to me and my sister but treated my younger brother like he was nonexistent. They've relaxed on their rules after learning that my younger sister was a huge sports nerd. She would stay out late at night playing whatever sports with her friends. I just ended up laying on my bed for the past 21 years... It's what they wanted though.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Both parents were extremely stricted to me and my sister but treated my younger brother like he was nonexistent. They've relaxed on their rules after learning that my younger sister was a huge sports nerd. She would stay out late at night playing whatever sports with her friends. I just ended up laying on my bed for the past 21 years... It's what they wanted though.
let me save you:superman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts