That super positive user that starts with j

xUFOTpi.gif

Basically @Basra

original.gif

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo when the Burger King drive thru worker recognizes him for the 7th time in a day

tenor.gif
For the last time lady I don’t eat from BK haven’t in over decade plus. I’m more of a JIB/Wendy’s/ McDonald’s and Red Robin guy.

I need to take a break from Wendy’s or wear cimaamad or something cause I stop by there a lot and they recognize me. Even the McDonald’s smh:damedamn:

Maybe I need to drive to new locations.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For the last time lady I don’t eat from BK haven’t in over decade plus. I’m more of a JIB/Wendy’s/ McDonald’s and Red Robin guy.

I need to take a break from Wendy’s or wear cimaamad or something cause I stop by there a lot and they recognize me. Even the McDonald’s smh:damedamn:

Maybe I need to drive to new locations.
You do know they fry their food in bacon grease in Wendy's right, especially their fries. You've been eating donfaar all this time, oink oink boowe.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You do know they fry their food in bacon grease in Wendy's right, especially their fries. You've been eating donfaar all this time, oink oink boowe.
Remember when you told me Dr Pepper had alcohol in it? :camby: :mjlol:Ilahey ba ii dambi dhaafo my moto has been since they’re Ahlul Kitaab ka dharag cuntadooda.:lawd:

Trending