How Somalispoters personalities resembles online

@Aurelian

😂😂😂#foryoupage #fördig #somalitiktok #blmmovement #blm #muslim #som... |  TikTok

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't believe you think I look like that, the same way I know you don't look like Lil Kim.:ftw9nwa:

Anyway, thinking about it, I don't think I have seen any AA that looks like yours truly.
I know you don't look like 2 Chainz. You just hate being pigeonholed. I will assume you have Dave East's eyebrows with the Hip-Hop persona of DMX and the wordplay of Rahkim. :ftw9nwa: Always thinking of a Masterplan soo maha.

:liberaltears:

Accurate tho. My new custom title will be #FullTimeStalker going forward. :icon lol:
:pachah1:It's not stalking but reconnaissance on the playground. You collect your dossier every day, your reports are detailed, and you deliver intel without fail.

I know you don't look like 2 Chainz. You just hate being pigeonholed. I will assume you have Dave East's eyebrows with the Hip-Hop persona of DMX and the wordplay of Rahkim. :ftw9nwa: Always thinking of a Masterplan soo maha.

:pachah1:It's not stalking but reconnaissance on the playground. You collect your dossier every day, your reports are detailed, and you deliver intel without fail.
Me when mentioned in random look like whos (not really):

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
@EyiPunter Getting ready for his first date with a Xallimo catfish he met online.

View attachment 328786

@pinkyandthebrain at a Somaliland event.

View attachment 328787

@Mudug_gyal with her mother at Kakuma Kenya, before receiving that sweet sponsor for a new life in 3rd world Britain.

View attachment 328788

@BidaarBoy No comment

View attachment 328790

Just a joke guys, you know I love you all, even the extremely mean ones like @DojaKhat.

View attachment 328791
Nigga😭😭😭

Trending

Latest posts