How snowy Minnesota looks in the winter.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These pictures don't belong to me.

ctyp-snow-minneapolis+(1).jpg
ctyp-snow-minneapolis+(2).jpg
ctyp-snow-minneapolis+(7).jpg
ctyp-snow-minneapolis+(3).jpg
ctyp-snow-minneapolis+(4).jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Midwest is still ass weather wise. Either very cold in the winter or humid hot in the summer. Just imagine a nigga has spent his whole life in this shitty cold ass city.:gucciwhat:

I'm finna become like my guy @kickz and go enjoy myself in Cali or Hawaii but that's later:ahh:
I don’t deserve to be from such a place! :banderas:
L

Midwest is still ass weather wise. Either very cold in the winter or humid hot in the summer. Just imagine a nigga has spent his whole life in this shitty cold ass city.:gucciwhat:

I'm finna become like my guy @kickz and go enjoy myself in Cali or Hawaii but that's later:ahh:
L
It’s sarcasm, I envy reer San Diego.
:mjcry: Lucky fuckers live in paradise while I freeze my nuts off!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yeah its pretty much either you're in the freezer or the oven no in between:heh:
That really ain't it. We should be having an in between weather:meleshame:... Last spring was either cold or snowing and raining occasionally. 9 months cold, an enjoyable one month and the other two months with scorching heat & humid. My body is confused at the end even though I live there :mjcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will not exchange my Snowy Minnesota for any state or City, even if it is Timbuktu!

Let it snow, let it snow,
Let us plow, let us plow,
or play in the snow,
for i wager you not a soul,
will want to visit us at all,
and that is how we all,
like it & adore!