How SL is winning against PL

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Aaaaw man but that was free recognition.

Fook, Yah Yah that waz eazy layup.
:fittytousand:we should come up with better ictiraf craft and capitalize it when it appears in the horizon
images (1).jpeg

or ictriaf beam flashes infront off us
images (2).jpeg

con sus antenas encendidas las 24 horas.

:mjcry:
images.jpeg

The Somaliland army is only 3kms away from Garoowe at Yoocaado border point.
Are you suggesting pro SL dhulbahante militia from gambadhe at yoocaado is going to Garowe LMAO. Not even sure if there still there

Like I said, no “iddoor kids” anywhere near Garowe. That’s a dream.

Are you suggesting pro SL dhulbahante militia from gambadhe at yoocaado is going to Garowe LMAO. Not even sure if there still there

Like I said, no iddoor anywhere near Garowe. That’s a dream.

They can easily capture Garoowe but because of international community and IGAD that had to stay away from Garoowe

They can easily capture Garoowe but because of international community and IGAD that had to stay away from Garoowe
You are clearly delusional. Pro SL dhulbahante will never enter Garowe. They only want to get paid for putting the flag down in lasanood and fight other dhulbahante at tukaraq. They currently get paid 30-40% of Sland GDP for that. And would lose badly if they try entering Garowe on the small 1 in 1 million chance they try. Say what you want about them, they wouldn’t ever come to Garowe. And they don’t take orders from musa bixi, the status quo is the flag of SL must be raised. And that’s it.

No “Issaq” force would even think to attempt to go to war. So let’s stop that there. Peaceful people who don’t want war should not act like some international community is stopping them.
You guys don’t go past caynabo and you don’t leave burco or Hargeisa.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Like I said, no “iddoor kids” anywhere near Garowe. That’s a dream.

That is false. Majority of the troops in Tukaraq are reer Galbeed. Pull out your sources to say otherwise. It's just Harti trying to cover their L by saying "IsAaq Is PaYiNg ThEm".

Somaliland are not stupid enough to give Dhulbahante an autonomy that is why some of the forces in Sool forces are Isaaq and all the generals are Isaaq that even lead Dhulbahante militia's. The reason why they don't try to attack us is because we don't harm armless civilians.

That is false. Majority of the troops in Tukaraq are reer Galbeed. Pull out your sources to say otherwise. It's just Harti trying to cover their L by saying "IsAaq Is PaYiNg ThEm".

Somaliland are not stupid enough to give Dhulbahante an autonomy that is why some of the forces in Sool forces are Isaaq and all the generals are Isaaq that even lead Dhulbahante militia's. The reason why they don't try to attack us is because we don't harm armless civilians.
Yes. A lot of issaq and mjs from the Issa Mohamud sub clan got smoked in tukaraq but that’s after the dhullos slaughtered and damn near exterminated each other.

They do have autonomy in lasanood the capital of sool. And the generals in dhulbahante militia are issaq? You must be smoking that good shit.
There is only 1 general in lasanood and he is dhullo. I heard he gets paid 200 k dollars. No wonder there on SL side. He smokes anyone. He’s a hired gun. And lol at not harming civilians. If there is a revolt, the general puts that down with violence. Bullets fly and they don’t care who it hits.

No issaq feels comfortable in lasanood, I know drivers from Hargeisa that take diaspora mjs to Garowe that tell them they don’t like coming through LA. Majority of LA residents are Pro PL and they know that.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yes. A lot of issaq and mjs from the Issa Mohamud sub clan got smoked in tukaraq but that’s after the dhullos slaughtered and damn near exterminated each other.

They do have autonomy in lasanood the capital of sool. And the generals in dhulbahante militia are issaq? You must be smoking that good shit.
There is only 1 general in lasanood and he is dhullo. I heard he gets paid 200 k dollars. No wonder there on SL side. He smokes anyone. He’s a hired gun. And lol at not harming civilians. If there is a revolt, the general puts that down with violence. Bullets fly and they don’t care who it hits.

No issaq feels comfortable in lasanood, I know drivers from Hargeisa that take diaspora mjs to Garowe that tell them they don’t like coming through LA. Majority of LA residents are Pro PL and they know that.

Why are you lying for? There are many and many HJ folks buying properties and opening up businesses in Las Anod.

Here is a Majerteen man dissing HJ for moving into Las Anod.

Also, majority of Tukaraq troops are literally from Woqooyi Galbeed. You ain't fooling anyone with your propaganda. If Tukaraq was mainly dhulos then how come they didn't switch like other Dhulo towns? Dhulbahante are known as flip floppers. That's why Somaliland are sending Isaaq troops into their lands and Isaaq generals leading Dhulbahante militia. The general of Las Anod is HJ lol. I can't even believe you.
:snoop:

A pro-PL dhulo is rare. Don't even dare entertain that bullshit either. They hate MJ's to death. :pachah1:

Why are you lying for? There are many and many HJ folks buying properties and opening up businesses in Las Anod.

Here is a Majerteen man dissing HJ for moving into Las Anod.

Also, majority of Tukaraq troops are literally from Woqooyi Galbeed. You ain't fooling anyone with your propaganda. If Tukaraq was mainly dhulos then how come they didn't switch like other Dhulo towns? Dhulbahante are known as flip floppers. That's why Somaliland are sending Isaaq troops into their lands and Isaaq generals leading Dhulbahante militia. The general of Las Anod is HJ lol. I can't even believe you.
:snoop:
Dhullos don’t flip flop from SL because SL is consistent with them. It’s always dhullos that flip flop from PL side because we don’t do shit for them. We don’t pay them like you do, if we did, they would all be on our side 100%. No doubt about that. That’s why we don’t try as hard as you do.

Dhullos slaughtered each other in tukaraq. It’s after they did that you seen mjs and issaq fight.
But don’t get it messed up, it’s always dhullo vs dhullo.

There are some issaqs that come to LA just like there is some dhullos that go to Hargeisa. But both sides usually avoid that. And people usually keep their qabil to themselves. When I was in Hargeisa, not 1 person asked me my qabil. No one gives a shit. It’s just that some HA issaqs and some dhullos that are paranoid. Why they are? Who knows.

And the general of lasanood is HJ? Please don’t tell me bullshit. I forgot the generals name but I’ll find out soon enough.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dhullos don’t flip flop from SL because SL is consistent with them. It’s always dhullos that flip flop from PL side because we don’t do shit for them. We don’t pay them like you do, if we did, they would all be on our side 100%. No doubt about that. That’s why we don’t try as hard as you do.

Dhullos slaughtered each other in tukaraq. It’s after they did that you seen mjs and issaq fight.
But don’t get it messed up, it’s always dhullo vs dhullo.

There are some issaqs that come to LA just like there is some dhullos that go to Hargeisa. But both sides usually avoid that. And people usually keep their qabil to themselves. When I was in Hargeisa, not 1 person asked me my qabil. No one gives a shit. It’s just that some HA issaqs and some dhullos that are paranoid. Why they are? Who knows.

And the general of lasanood is HJ? Please don’t tell me bullshit. I forgot the generals name but I’ll find out soon enough.

The Tukaraq wars were mainly SL vs PL. Dhulos were involved but not much. Even the death tolls disprove your nonsense of Dhulbahante slaughtering each other. Stop repeating the same bullshit I debunked.

I showed you a video of HJ buying properties and opening businesses in Las Anod. You said Isaaq are afraid to go to Las Anod until I showed you a proof to refute your lies. You've embarrassed yourself. Many HJ are comfortable moving to Las Anod and I know few who live there.

As for flip flopping. SL have learned to counter that by sending thousands of Isaaq troops all over eastern front. Just because Puntland can't take care of Dhulbahante doesn't mean our economy has any effect. It just means your state is broke, period.
:pachah1:

Puntland used to control Dhulbahante territories and do you know how you lost them? You didn't bother developing their region but instead used their money to develop Garowe by just heavily taxing them but Somaliland did the opposite and that's why they are more pro-SL instead of pro-PL.

Last edited:
The Tukaraq wars were mainly SL vs PL. Dhulos were involved but not much. Even the death tolls disprove your nonsense of Dhulbahante slaughtering each other. Stop repeating the same bullshit I debunked.

I showed you a video of HJ buying properties and opening businesses in Las Anod. You said Isaaq are afraid to go to Las Anod until I showe you a proof to refute your lies. You've embarrassed yourself. Many HJ are comfortable moving to Las Anod and I know few who live there.

As for flip flopping. SL have learned to counter that by sending thousands of Isaaq troops all over eastern front. Just because Puntland can't take care of Dhulbahante doesn't mean our economy has any effect. It just means your state is broke, period.
:pachah1:
Issaq troops in the eastern front. Oh please. Issaqs don’t like fighting. You send dhullos to do your dirty work. Your economy has a bad effect. High unemployment, bad infrastructure. Why you guys give a shit about sool and sanaag I have no idea. My guess it’s musa bixi. Warlord turned president wants territory. Doesn’t give a shit for nothing else.

Leave it us and issaqs to not report dhullo death toll. Like I said they slaughtered each other in tukaraq.

Issaqs from Hargeisa don’t like coming to Lasanood. Expecially HA. I did say drivers that pass through from HARGEISA are not comfortable. Walahi I did not make that up. I wasn’t taking about reer badiyo HJ from caynabo that come to lasanood all the time. No shit they do. It’s the same gobol. Them niggas intermarry with dhullos a lot. So f*ck em. I’m talking Hargeisa locals. The Paranoid bunch.

Last edited:
Issaq troops in the eastern front. Oh please. Issaqs don’t like fighting. You send dhullos to do your dirty work. Your economy has a bad effect. High unemployment, bad infrastructure. Why you guys give a shit about sool and sanaag I have no idea. My guess it’s musa bixi. Warlord turned president wants territory. Doesn’t give a shit for nothing else.

Leave it us and issaqs to not report dhullo death toll. Like I said they slaughtered each other in tukaraq.

Issaqs from Hargeisa don’t like coming to Lasanood. Expecially HA. I did say drivers that pass through from HARGEISA are not comfortable. Walahi I did not make that up. I wasn’t taking about reer badiyo HJ from caynabo that come to lasanood all the time. No shit they do. It’s the same gobol. Them niggas intermarry with dhullos a lot. So f*ck em. I’m talking Hargeisa locals. The Paranoid bunch.
And to add on to my point. The few issaqs that live in LA, you best believe they keep that SL shit quiet.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
None of you know any facts on the ground, all the statements that everybody has been making is host the same you heard from other users who probably made up it.

If you can't guarantee that what you're saying is 100% true, why lie just to score points. is that you're only goal in life.

We know the FACTS about the conflict as a whole: SL took over Tukaraq with its Laascaanood Garrison then PL tried to retake it several times each time with more troops to no success with SL at the same time reinforcing it's front lines and entrenching themselves and PL opting for guerilla tactics but still failed to advance.

Laascaanood is Somaliland, currently undergoing a master plan where the city is being planned to maximise it's potential. With roads being widened and airport/stadium being upgraded

The troops are Somaliland none of this tribal nonsense. When there is a protest it's for a political policy or police brutality. If the city want majority ProSL Somaliland wouldn't be there it would've been like Badhan ages ago.

Trending

Latest posts