How similar are Arabic and Persian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This fellow has a nice channel comparing different languages and whatnot , that is , if you are into that jamaacatu linguistics stuff .

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I just discovered him the other day . Great dude ! The only error that I noticed is where he posted a video listing kismayo as one of the places where Zwahili is spoken .:bell:
Unacceptable.:nahgirl:

Sometimes I see Somalis in the comment section asking him to do a video on the Somali language. I always see them in the comments of videos like these. Same thing with Caspian Report. I'm pretty sure the guy who runs that channel eventually did a video on it just to shut them up.:mjlol:

Unacceptable.:nahgirl:

Sometimes I see Somalis in the comment section asking him to do a video on the Somali language. I always see them in the comments of videos like these. Same thing with Caspian Report. I'm pretty sure the guy who runs that channel eventually did a video on it just to shut them up.:mjlol:
I ran into a a fluent Somali Cadaan speaker once in London . I kept it moving cuz I felt the fellow was police or MI5. I later found out that he was none other than the professor of Somali studies , DR Martin Orwin .:pachah1:

I ran into a a fluent Somali Cadaan speaker once in London . I kept it moving cuz I felt the fellow was police or MI5. I later found out that he was none other than the professor of Somali studies , DR Martin Orwin .:pachah1:
God bless that guy. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't bother attending Somali Week poetry readings as my Somali is too weak. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts