How Shenzhen is fueling Ethiopia’s burgeoning startup scene

Reborn
Having visited Shenzhen 18 months ago I can't wait to go back to these open markets and explore them for hours:banderas:

Do note the relationship between Africa and China are partners.However, it's crucial African governments introduce and enforce strong legislations and protectionism on certain markets like agriculture.

Having visited Shenzhen 18 months ago I can't wait to go back to these open markets and explore them for hours:banderas:

Do note the relationship between Africa and China are partners.However, it's crucial African governments introduce and enforce strong legislations and protectionism on certain markets like agriculture.
what do you do for a living to end up in shenzen?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Tecno is terrible, using tecno phones is one of the worst thing you can do for yourself. Cameras that calibrate for darker skin? That sounds racist as a Mofo

Cerberus

VIP
They put Uganda where Sudan is lol
Quartz.PNG

Cerberus

VIP
We are Somali and a lot of Ethiopians don't like us I heard so WHY do we give a f*ck about this startup stuff in Ethiopia and the Junk Tecno phones?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Shenzhen is an absolute goldmine. Most of Alibaba is scammy. If you want to export cheap quality products go there directly.

Cerberus

VIP
We are Somali and a lot of Ethiopians don't like us I heard so WHY do we give a f*ck about this startup stuff in Ethiopia and the Junk Tecno phones?
I had typo lol and didn't make sense but I hear Ethiopians don't like us and have xenophobia. So why do we care about Ethiopia startup?

Trending