How Russia Plans to Conquer the World by 2100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Russia is no longer a great power. It has fewer people than Bangladesh and its GDP is on the same level as the Benelux low countries combined.

R.I.P. Soviets.

Russia Has NUKES and Bangladesh dirt shit.

There is Only One Great power.. but the Americans are slowly losing their dominance.

Russia knows how to push around nations solo

with Facebook they took down the enemy Hillary clinton ...

Russia is winning the cyber War.

Russia is no longer a great power. It has fewer people than Bangladesh and its GDP is on the same level as the Benelux low countries combined.

R.I.P. Soviets.
Tbh i consider Russia the new Sick man of Europe. This video is a pipe dream.

It's pretty embarrassing for the Russians the Benelux countries have roughly the same nominal GDP as them & have much higher Per Capita than Russia.

Come to think of it, the Benelux countries are better off uniting into one federal state tbh.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Russia has many minerals and oil, stop lying their just not willing to trade that off for their security innovation edge they have on the rest of the world. That is brilliant, security comes first before any economics. Russia is a super power whether u want to accept it or not. Most technologies Russia is already 50 years ahead of the game.

They will only rebuild their economics based on a world that falls under their security protection, untill then their not interested.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It doesn't matter as usual Somalis will tend to follow the Saudis which is probably into America hand even though we know what the future of Saudi looks like. We even take orders from DUBAI and Qatar these nations were even worse off then us before they sided with America and Britain. They didn't even have as many nomads as we do, we got a good 60% of our people still nomadic. So any deal they got we should be asking for far more then such petty client state status.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Russians are stubborn persistent people.

Even with their brain drain they're still keeping up with US in tech.

They are just one strsgetic invention away from regaining their previous influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending