How racist school shooters are made

sexually empowered mom playing with raquan, daquan, shaquan and rae-raequan ;)On the real this is beyond fucked up :( why did the nígger have to wake him up?
upload_2020-1-15_21-5-33.jpeg

:ohhh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga I'm getting a strap and smoking all those niggas ion care :kodaksmiley:

I'll gladly turn myself into the police station after. Nobody gon fukk around wit me in jail if im locked up for 4 murders. Ima walk around the spot mean mugging mofos :birdman:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
The mother has to die because she will keep doing this, as long as she opens her legs niggas will come in

Dunya is temporary, death is freedom.

I do not hate anybody in this world, stuff like this makes me feel lucky.

White people are gross. They are the only race of people that are into degenerate sexual stuff like this. Look at her, no shame at all, doing this in front of her son :O27GWRK:

Cadaan women are freaks yo. They’ll openly hit on other women too. Me and @IftiinOfLife have already been victims :frdfvsb:

White people are gross. They are the only race of people that are into degenerate sexual stuff like this. Look at her, no shame at all, doing this in front of her son :O27GWRK:

Cadaan women are freaks yo. They’ll openly hit on other women too. Me and @IftiinOfLife have already been victims :frdfvsb:
And black people are less gross and degenerate? These 4 guys are running a train on a middle aged women:vqbuyv0: And the Nig in the video literally woke the 13 year old kid up just so he could flex That he was fucking his mom:O27GWRK:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
sexually empowered mom playing with raquan, daquan, shaquan and rae-raequan ;)On the real this is beyond fucked up :( why did the nígger have to wake him up?View attachment 89164
:ohhh:

Your entire argument is dumb. Period.

Mass Shooters are NOT "niggas" or blacks but incel Whites with bi polar or schizo underlings.

So there, i just threw your debate points out the window

I feel the deepest empathy for this young man. This is why religion is always better than no religion. (doesnt have to be islam)

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Wait isn't that chiraq moron who went jail for fighting with a 7/11 employee. This is how you make racist misogynistic kids btw it starts off with them hating there mothers and spreading onto other women.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth

I could have sex with over 5 white women in 2019 alone lol.

White women are the biggest sexual freaks known to man.

Stay strong sister.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Even the dogs aren't safe.
:mjlol:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Wait isn't that chiraq moron who went jail for fighting with a 7/11 employee. This is how you make racist misogynistic kids btw it starts off with them hating there mothers and spreading onto other women.
Still though, imagine hating blacks and women because some black dudes ran a train on your mother.

He's going to be a literal stereotype.

And black people are less gross and degenerate? These 4 guys are running a train on a middle aged women:vqbuyv0: And the Nig in the video literally woke the 13 year old kid up just so he could flex That he was fucking his mom:O27GWRK:
He said people not @&)£&. What’s up with young black hood guys and trains? There is definitely a a lot of homosexuality hidden with these guys. Too many ball guys are DL