How quitting video games changed my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been addicted to video games for a long time. It got so bad, when I woke up in the morning the first thing I would do is get on the PlayStation and play game, it consumed my life. Last December I made a big decision in my life, I decided to quit video games. I got rid of all my games, including the tv I played on. The first couple of weeks was really hard, I was so lost With all the free time I had I decided to put it on other things. Since I had a lot more money to spend, I used it to get a gym membership. I started playing basketball there, I made some friends at the gym and we workout together every week. I also started to get into real estate, nothing serious yet but I’m learning a lot about it. I also started to read books, something I never did before. I also spend a lot of time with my family, I use to just be upstairs playing video games the majority of the time I’m at home. Now the majority of my time in the house is downstairs with my family talking and having a good time. Now when I wake up I focus on what I need to get done, rather than how I can play video games. Overall giving up on video games was one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life, I feel free now seeing the real world and living my life.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I the opposite end I want more gaming and reading time. I recommend you just do new shit. You'll find so much stuff you like and find 24 hours to be short.

I the opposite end I want more gaming and reading time. I recommend you just do new shit. You'll find so much stuff you like and find 24 hours to be short.
No bro quit playing video games. Put that time into something else, gaming has no benefits in life and will distract you from achieving your goals in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending