How quickly can you recover from the death of your spouse? A Somali man quickly replaces..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
his dead wife after receiving over a million dollars in wrongful death.

Poor lady died in a bridge accident several years ago in MN. It was a huge news when it happened.

The man got the money and left the US and bought 3 more wives in Nairobi.

He also bought 2 mansions in Kenya as well as entering business.

This man gone from living on the government subsidized housing at cedar river point to having 3 wives and luxuries life in Kenya.

I don't know what I would've done.

What about you ?

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's important to move on as soon as possible. After the three day mourning period, try not to dwell on them, as it could lead to doubt of Oman, and Shaitan can come and put waswas on you. We will all for someday, it's already written. If someone dies, no matter how and at what age, Allah SWT willed it, and there is a wisdom behind it. Believe me, I would know, I lost an immediate family member not long ago.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You gotta move on, death is written and there's nothing you could've done to prevent it

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
i guess everyone's different. Best to hold them close to your heart but don't let it hold you down

I can appreciate the need to move forward. But what does it say that he received that money and didn't put it towards his wife's legacy, her after-life, maybe a well in her name or something. That's kind of sad to me. He put his own greed and selfishness over taking care of kids he may have had , assuming he had them, and sadaqah jaariyah. Clearly the fact, that he married 3 shows woman are just a number to him. I'd be disappointed if that was a relative of mine.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The wife died in August, 2007. Did you expect him not to get remarried for 10 years?

Menace stop being dramatic.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can appreciate the need to move forward. But what does it say that he received that money and didn't put it towards his wife's legacy, her after-life, maybe a well in her name or something. That's kind of sad to me. He put his own greed and selfishness over taking care of kids he may have had , assuming he had them, and sadaqah jaariyah. Clearly the fact, that he married 3 shows woman are just a number to him. I'd be disappointed if that was a relative of mine.
It's been 10 years. We don't know what he's doing to keep his late wife's legacy tbh. Menace is being a drama queen as perusal.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The wife died in August, 2007. Did you expect him not to get remarried for 10 years?

Menace stop being dramatic.

As soon as the money came through the man took off. I seen him in Nairobi I'm 2012. That's the time I'm talking about. I couldn't believe the wealth he received. I was sort of jealous too bc he married young gazelles too.

Bohol

VIP
Wives are replaceable in Somali culture. Once you lose a mother or father though it is devastating.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wives are replaceable in Somali culture. Once you lose a mother or father though it is devastating.
It's interesting tho, bc a widow will take a while to get back on the dating scene.

his dead wife after receiving over a million dollars in wrongful death.

Poor lady died in a bridge accident several years ago in MN. It was a huge news when it happened.

The man got the money and left the US and bought 3 more wives in Nairobi.

He also bought 2 mansions in Kenya as well as entering business.

This man gone from living on the government subsidized housing at cedar river point to having 3 wives and luxuries life in Kenya.

I don't know what I would've done.

What about you ?
I still grief-stricken even though i lost my loved one last year. Though we've drifted apart long before then. I recently created a facebook page dedicated to her in hopes that it would attract her attention. alas, it didn't. She completely vanished without a trace but it seems like i'm the only who cares as our friends dont give two shits about her. I feel like this pain that i feel, this anxiety will never truly go away. :susp:

like if you can relate

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I still grief-stricken even though i lost my loved last year. Though we've drifted apart long before then. I recently created a facebook page dedicated to her in hopes that it would attract her attention. alas, it didn't. She completely vanished without a trace but it seems like i'm the only who cares as our friends dont give two shits about her. I feel like this pain that i feel, this anxiety will never truly go away. :susp:

like if you can relate

Don't understand what you talking about.

Your wife passed away?

Status
Not open for further replies.