How privileged are you? TEST

how in the world is medicine superior?
Medicine has assurances. Too many variables can prevent success in IB (where you went to school, how you start off, overall saturation of the field, etc).

With Medicine, a guy who studied medicine at Cambridge and a doctor from Somalia have universally recognized qualifications, and providing they both pass licensing exams, they'll be guaranteed a stable and in-demand job that consistently increases pay with experience.

IB can't say the same this, therefore Medicine > IB

Last edited:

darkarabian56

arabianking
I came a cross this funny as chart kkkkkk, Its so stupid wallahi
I got -25
I like how a homeless person is more privileged than a middle eastern billionare :cryinglaughsmiley:

ENEAi6pXsAEMX_X
-520 just because I'm in Lebanon wow!!! This country is amazing..

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
if you wondering why all 68iq team aren’t posting it’s because their brain crushed after getting to this part:ftw9nwa:

487785D6-DA40-4C82-87C5-8313578B5921.jpeg

Tukraq

VIP
Medicine has assurances. Too many variables can prevent success in IB (where you went to school, how you start off, overall saturation of the field, etc).

With Medicine, a guy who studied medicine at Cambridge and a doctor from Somalia have universally recognized qualifications, and providing they both pass licensing exams, they'll be guaranteed a stable and in-demand job that consistently increases pay with experience.

IB can't say the same this, therefore Medicine > IB
steady mediocre job with high barrier of entry and extreme debt and learning time to be middle class isn't beating a job like investment banking due to the upside alone, stability is overrated to me especially if there working you like a mule and you don't rake it in until your 40s after extreme debt you have to pay back:mahubowtf:

steady mediocre job with high barrier of entry and extreme debt and learning time to be middle class isn't beating a job like investment banking due to the upside alone, stability is overrated to me especially if there working you like a mule and you don't rake it in until your 40s after extreme debt you have to pay back:mahubowtf:
Why you pretending like in IB you don’t have to work 80-100 hours a week constantly to make a decent living?

Also, my point was that you can study abroad at a cheap university (like what I’m doing) get your degree and instantly get recognition internationally. With IB, you have to go to a top school to get a good job or get lucky.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This chart was obviously generalizing, they tell me I am in the sub zero category but my life is alxamdulilah, I have not faced any discrimination and people that I meet everyday are just courteous and very welcoming. Please don't take the results at face value. :)

Trending