How people grieve differently

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
There's two different somali girls on my IG who's both father's have recently died may Allah rest their souls and grant them jannah.

But what I noticed by the two girls is they still living life like nothing had happened, still going out and partying and smoking weed. This is like after a day or two their fathers passing away. I find it extremely weird like they've become really thick skinned and only care about their fan base....and likes.

I know for a fact I'd be sad for months if my parents passed away, I'd be trying to get closer to the deen.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Could take awhile to set in if its still fresh, you can be in denial for awhile I would think.

There's two different somali girls on my IG who's both father's have recently died may Allah rest their souls and grant them jannah.

But what I noticed by the two girls is they still living life like nothing had happened, still going out and partying and smoking weed. This is like after a day or two their fathers passing away. I find it extremely weird like they've become really thick skinned and only care about their fan base....and likes.

I know for a fact I'd be sad for months if my parents passed away, I'd be trying to get closer to the deen.
You dint kno their relationship w their parents and even then everybody copes differently. you should mind ur business.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My father is getting up there in age and his movement is slowing down. I seen him resting few times during his walk. Just the thought of him not being around makes me so sad. Losing a parent is one of the hardest things a person can go through. I think those girls are in denial and they’re using drugs to drown out the pending thoughts but I have seen people that were fine and joking around during the funeral absolutely break down weeks later.

people who are the first to mourn actually take it way better in the long run than people who seem like they have it together at first.

Trending

Latest posts