How on earth did rap music go from this

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Younger kids enjoy shitty music so music is tailored to their shitty tastes. I stopped listening to anything after and during mumble rap in my time.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Rap music intotal is for degenerates and low IQ people, the only topics you hear from this genre is sex,money,drugs and murder

Low IQ genre for low IQ people no matter the year

Rap music intotal is for degenerates and low IQ people, the only topics you hear from this genre is sex,money,drugs and murder

Low IQ genre for low IQ people no matter the year
There’s a Ted talk about how rap music was made to destroy Black people. Listening to that all day isn’t good for anyone I’m sure.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
There’s a Ted talk about how rap music was made to destroy Black people. Listening to that all day isn’t good for anyone I’m sure.
Its literally the most degenerate category of music ever made, if you take the time to read the lyrics without any melodies or beat behind it you will see how stupid and low IQ it actually is

These niggas will rap about murder for 12/12 songs on their album then turn around and tell you how black people are oppressed

Its literally the most degenerate category of music ever made, if you take the time to read the lyrics without any melodies or beat behind it you will see how stupid and low IQ it actually is

These niggas will rap about murder for 12/12 songs on their album then turn around and tell you how black people are oppressed
True. Lol my dad didn’t listen to rap. This was the extent Lmaoo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Younger kids enjoy shitty music so music is tailored to their shitty tastes. I stopped listening to anything after and during mumble rap in my time.
Facts Migos was it for for me I cant go lower than that. I dont get how these Gen Z like this crap

Trending