How old is everyone on here?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I knew all the user were getting younger. When I first joined everyone was in their 20s. Look at all these teens

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet you sound 13 abayoo

1610723030864.jpeg

I knew all the user were getting younger. When I first joined everyone was in their 20s. Look at all these teens
teens shouldn't even be on here imo. at least wait until your brain develops fully before you get bombarded with an overload of different opinions/information. imagine getting into your 20s full of gender wars and all sorts of ideologies implanted into you...

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
teens shouldn't even be on here imo. at least wait until your brain develops fully before you get bombarded with an overload of different opinions/information. imagine getting into your 20s full of gender wars and all sorts of ideologies implanted into you...
That's going to happen regardless of if teens are on SSPOT or not. Social Media is full of those very topics.

That's going to happen regardless of if teens are on SSPOT or not. Social Media is full of those very topics.
I know but you get more variety of info on anon discussion boards just people people will say things they are too scared to say under their real names. but even social media should only be used to connect with friends, not debate and join weird cliques. And I'm not saying its all BAD information like gender wars. even too much good/neutral information is not good for the brain. sometimes you need to take a break from all of that.

Depreciated kulaha. I look younger every year. Your loss. :win:

Officially 25 but unofficially 28 View attachment 166107

Maybe your face, but your body will be full of strech marks and cellulites. That's makes you fall in price in the Xalimo stocks View attachment 166110

Pot calling the kettle black! Downright insane how someone older have the audacity to call someone younger that their value is depreciation(whatever that means)! And also to refer to people as “depreciation” like inanimate object, that takes a twisted mind to refer to another human this way. Mind you, with age comes with wisdom, maturity and income stability.

But at the end what this “nigga” and his kind are really pulling on you is psychological manipulation tool, where they’re implicitly saying “I have more value than you! I’m priceless immune to age and time! I’m Godlike” while telling Xalimo(s) “You have no value other than your body! You’re nothing more than an object! You have the same value as a car!”.

These kinda absurdities should be glaringly obvious you’d think and the message clear but what actually ends happening overtime is what’s called “Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, which is law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels. So ladies when you hear things like this and they throwing it at you jokingly, don’t take it! It’s form of conditioning happening right before your eyes. This is how faraax(whose among the lowest IQ males in the world)are able to convince xalimos at large scale to cater to them, to stay uneducated, dependent baby making machines. It’s in their interest for you to feel devalued because it means you’ll just rush to settle for one of their low IQ uneducated misogynist bros, and end up popping out few babies(preferably on social services dime)while he goes on the hunt for his next inexperienced prey to brainwash and abuse.

This allows him access to large percentage of women that would otherwise be out of his league. It also allows him to get away with things he could never with women who grew up in healthy society. This is deep, we don’t even realize it but Somali Polyglot(others like him)are literally utilizing tools made to keep you down that’s been passed down generations, it’s deliberate and has dark ulterior motive. But perhaps what’s even more sinister is they’re well aware of exactly what they’re doing, their end goal and who their target is....YOU!

edit: little bit of spellchecking lol

Last edited:
You shouldn't hide reality from these kids. We need to educate and empower them, things are moving very quickly in the wrong direction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.