How old are you?

Bro remember there no girls on the internet?
3TY3Aya.png
And here I thought you were different:liberaltears:

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Are you in any sports or clubs? I can understand. I don’t talk much as well. Do you have any friends?
I'm not into sports and I'm not really allowed to stay after school for clubs. I have 2 friends, but they often leave me out, so I just hang out on my own.

I'm not into sports and I'm not really allowed to stay after school for clubs. I have 2 friends, but they often leave me out, so I just hang out on my own.

I used to have friends like that when I was younger. I always felt like a third wheel. Are you shy?

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
I can understand. I used to have friends like that when I was younger. I always felt like a third wheel. Are you shy?

I have nothing in common with any of them. I tried talking to some of them once and I just can't be bothered anymore. I'm thinking of moving schools again. I feel sad here.

I have nothing in common with any of them. I tried talking to some of them once and I just can't be bothered anymore. I'm thinking of moving schools again. I feel sad here.

I remember feeling that way as well. I have been trying to change schools for the past few years. My parents refused though. I hope that you’re able to transfer schools. The thing with high school is that it goes by in the blink of an eye. You’ll be out before you know it.

Trending

Latest posts