How old are you guys?

89* she means 89 y’all

@Basra was active in 1996 which is 24 years ago.

A basic estimation can guess her age between a set of numbers.

People say she was 14 or even 15 back then but what 15 year old was attracted to the internet back then ? no touch screen, hardly anything wireless most connections where via ethernet. Old computers were boxes, tremendously slow, full of bugs and crashed alot.

For this reason i give her age around 20-22 so add 24 to these numbers and you get 44-46.

I think she is 46.

People say she was 14 or even 15 back then but what 15 year old was attracted to the internet back then ? no touch screen, hardly anything wireless most connections where via ethernet. Old computers were boxes, tremendously slow, full of bugs and crashed alot.

For this reason i give her age around 20-22 so add 24 to these numbers and you get 44-46.

I think she is 46.
Nah fam she’s 96 you were so close

Waxaan ahay lix iyo toban ah saaxib.
I thought you were an adult fam :russ:where are you from

1601276267211.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I think she is 46.

Nayaa, u r not a math genius huuno. I can see thru your soul.

I think she is 46.
SSpot existed in 1996?... no way

Trending