How often do you get your testosterone levels checked?

Most doctors are relectant to checks your T-levels so here's a little quick how to:

1. Book an appoint, ideally with a male doctor, way less awkward
2. Google low-t signs and memorize the symptoms
3. Lay it on proper thick, "I can't maintain erections, I'm always anxious/depressed, I'm losing strength in the gym" etc
4. Or just tell them you did a cycle of steroids and you're worried lol

I got mine checked about 5yrs ago, 790 ng/dL, if your levels are below 500ng/dL there's a problem.
Don't fall for the "you fall into the normal range" bullshit.

Last edited:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Most doctors are relectant to checks your T-levels so here's a little quick how to:

3. Lay it on proper thick, "I can't maintain erections, I'm always anxious/depressed, I'm losing strength in the gym" etc

I got mine checked about 5yrs ago, 790 ng/dL, if your levels are below 500ng/dL there's a problem.
Agree, there's no such thing as normal range

If you're under 25 anything below 700 is low

If you're 80+ anything above 300 you should be happy

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
3 best ways to improve/maintain your T levels

-weight training
-fasting
-avoid sugar and refined carbs

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Agree, there's no such thing as normal range

If you're under 25 anything below 700 is low

If you're 80+ anything above 300 you should be happy
for real, they're really spinning the bs that 300 - 900 is normal range. that makes roughly 85% of the spectrum high lol.

Here's how it would look:

---+++++++++++++++++++++--
0 1000

are you really telling me there's no difference between the men at the lower end (300-450) and the men at the higher end (700-850) and that they're both equally healthy males :fantasia2:

basically to them, if you're below 300 then you need medical attention and that's not even good for your body (assuming you're young). So as long as you're within the "safe" range they'll classify you as normal because they don't want to be constantly bugged about it. Same reason why they're reluctant on testing you unless you show symptoms.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Average level for my age? What is it
Vegeta Over 9000 GIFs | Tenor

I'm joking, when you're 12-14 you shouldn't worry about T that much because your body's just begun producing it. You'll reach your max at around 18-20 and from there it's flat gradual loss.

Vegeta Over 9000 GIFs | Tenor

I'm joking, when you're 12-14 you shouldn't worry about T that much because your body's just begun producing it. You'll reach your max at around 18-20 and from there it's flat gradual loss.
Specially when you young you need to check your T-lvl
We have a epidemic youth with hormone imbalance
Which lead to depression,weight gain & even gender dysphoria

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Im fine i get physical activity

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
no one’s gonna check the T levels of a teenager bro. Even if you do check it, it won’t make a difference.

Regardless your lifestyle should be suited in a way where your body is proper. Whether you have low T or high T.

If you’re 17-20, unless you’re disabled there’s no way your T levels should be below 650.

no one’s gonna check the T levels of a teenager bro. Even if you do check it, it won’t make a difference.

Regardless your lifestyle should be suited in a way where your body is proper. Whether you have low T or high T.

If you’re 17-20, unless you’re disabled there’s no way your T levels should be below 650.
That's the problem nobody checks them
So how you know if you don't test them ?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's the problem nobody checks them
So how you know if you don't test them ?
What I’m saying is, regardless of the results. You should still work out, not eat junk food 24/7, don’t jack off everyday, talk to girls etc. All the things that raise T.

Checking shouldn’t change a thing. At most it’s just there to see where you’re at, but whether you have high T or low T, you should still do what’s best for you? You get what I’m saying?

Checking your levels won’t just magically increase it.

What I’m saying is, regardless of the results. You should still work out, not eat junk food 24/7, don’t jack off everyday, talk to girls etc. All the things that raise T.

Checking shouldn’t change a thing. At most it’s just there to see where you’re at, but whether you have high T or low T, you should still do what’s best for you? You get what I’m saying?

Checking your levels won’t just magically increase it.
Dude I'm not talking about any of this .
I'm specifically talking about hormone imbalance if you have hormone imbalance .

& what's talking to girls will do for your T-lvl???

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

welcome back g

Have you been successful in getting prescribed testosterone replacement therapy ?

I might try attempt to do this cause I want I reach my final form but I doubt my doctor would fall for this esp if my test score come back normal

welcome back g

Have you been successful in getting prescribed testosterone replacement therapy ?

I might try attempt to do this cause I want I reach my final form but I doubt my doctor would fall for this esp if my test score come back normal
:salute:
Nah TRT isn't on the cards for me for a while, my levels are probably still decent, I get my results back tomorrow.

If you want to go on TRT, just buy Test-E on darkweb marketplaces, it's dirt cheap to buy a months worth. 150-250mg per week and you're good. I'll only start fucking around with TRT once I have children inshallah.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Dude I'm not talking about any of this .
I'm specifically talking about hormone imbalance if you have hormone imbalance .

& what's talking to girls will do for your T-lvl???
it’s been scientifically proven that interacting with good looking girls increases your T-levels.

Trending