How often do you fall off stairs?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Have you ever fallen off a set of stairs? When was it? What were you doing in the moments before your descent?

I fell off a few days ago, I have very big feet so my balance was off on the step and down I went. When I landed I sort of just laid there, contemplating life for a moment. How fast things change.

I have strong bones because I drink milk, methinks. When was the last time you fell off the stairs? This may seem a silly question to ask but believe it or not I am genuinely curious.

Last edited:
I have fallen down stairs when I was younger. I just wanted to go to the kitchen but I accidentally twisted my ankle. It hurt but I didn’t think it was serious. When I woke up the next day my ankle was purple and swollen. I went to the hospital and they said I broke my ankle. I had to use crutches for a whole month.

Jungle

VIP
The last time i fell off stairs i was like 7 ended up face first into a radiator :francis:

Do adults still fall down stairs :dwill: from when you feel a slip dont you niggas hold on? :silanyolaugh: imagine a grown big batty farax tumbling down some stairs :chrisfreshhah:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The last time i fell off stairs i was like 7 ended up face first into a radiator :francis:

Do adults still fall down stairs :dwill: from when you feel a slip dont you niggas hold on? :silanyolaugh: imagine a grown big batty farax tumbling down some stairs :chrisfreshhah:
Painful.

I was inebriated off orange juice and it was 2 AM TBF.
Idk about all the big batty shit man. :what:

Jungle

VIP
Painful.

I was inebriated off orange juice and it was 2 AM TBF.
Idk about all the big batty shit man. :what:
im on a wave alot but certain shit where i might f*ck up and die i come to my senses due to past close calls not that it makes a difference really but nobody wanna go out like that.

It was actually the other day. We have a carpet on top of our already carpeted stairs. Because I'm a renowned klutz, I almost slipped and fell on the first step, almost doing the splits on the floor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Like a year ago

I have dem strong bones too so my shins were intact. It hurt but it also made me appreciate life.