How often do you communicate when courting?

How often do you communicate when courting?

• Everyday but just a good morning text

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every several days

• Weekly

• Total voters
That codependency thread had some different opinions but was just about girl-girl communication.

When it comes to the opposite sexes and your talking to each other what's the right amount? How much is too much how much is too little? Will you move on if you don't get the correct amount? Will you move on regardless?

I prefer a gradual buildup. You also want to make sure you meet in person. Sometimes guys just wanna talk but don’t want to put in the effort to see you. It’s all about speaking your mind and letting him know your standards. I prefer he reaches out to me (which I haven’t had trouble with honestly) and then I respond. I never initiate contact.

I prefer a gradual buildup. You also want to make sure you meet in person. Sometimes guys just wanna talk but don’t want to put in the effort to see you. It’s all about speaking your mind and letting him know your standards. I prefer he reaches out to me (which I haven’t had trouble with honestly) and then I respond. I never initiate contact.
That's weird what guy would just talk to you but never wanna meet up. Are you sure you aren't being catfished by a lezbo Xalimo who is trying to fulfill a secret and shameful desire?

Also abaayo if you never initiate contact how will you bag the Abdi of your dreams? Its 2020 equal pay means equal work. Shoot him a DM.

I never understood that mindset of "I respect myself too much to do that."

Last edited:
That's weird what guy would just talk to you but never wanna meet up. Are you sure you aren't being catfished by a lezbo Xalimo who is trying to fulfill a secret and shameful desire?

Also abaayo if you never initiate contact how will you bag the Abdi of your dreams? Its 2020 equal pay means equal work. Shoot him a DM.

I never understood that mindset of "I respect myself too much to do that."

I’m just speaking in general terms. I tend to do that a lot around here. Why would I DM a guy? Never ever.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I prefer making the first move since I like to hunt but the girl has got to make it easy for me to approach (smile, positive body language, eye contact). I'm not chasing no teethy broke Xalimo with an attitude. I'm too old and impatient for that.

The talking and texting should be limited to a few times per week with the goal to meet up in person. And then once you meet in person you can go further but never go on a date 2 weeks in a row. Nobody's that interesting.

I don’t like communicating through text/calls because I find the conversation can get stale really quickly. Especially if you’re just getting to know the person. If I’m the begging stages of a relationship I like to text mostly just to make plans to meet up. Other than that maybe the occasional “get to know you” question but try not to drag the convo

World

VIP
Unless its for completely professional reasons, I don't see the point in DMing a guy romantically. If he knows that I exist, then he knows what to do in order to contact me. Men appreciate you more when they worked hard to earn your affection.
Women appreciate you more when you make them work hard for your affection.

I don’t like communicating through text/calls because I find the conversation can get stale really quickly. Especially if you’re just getting to know the person. If I’m the begging stages of a relationship I like to text mostly just to make plans to meet up. Other than that maybe the occasional “get to know you” question but try not to drag the convo
Interesting I found in person and calling is the same when it comes to things to talk about. Why would it get stale quicker just because you aren't face to face?

Unfortunately Xalimos are addicted to texting and refuse to give it up. The amount of ones that refuse to even receive calls.

It should be gradual.

However, once you get to a point in which both parties have expressed interest and are comfortable with each other, you should be at least messaging each other everyday and he should be calling you every other day if the relationship is long distance.

If you lot are in the same city, ideally you should be seeing each other face to face once a week.

If a man isn't making an effort to pursue you, then throw the man in the bin. Next one please!

Trending