How Obama effected Somali racial identity.

Imagine someone saying im a, “Filipino Nigerian”,“Samoan Gambian’, “Kenyatti white”(Obama).
Have you ever wondered why the black side of a mulatto niggas’ at the forefront of his identity?
Obama
Yes, back when he said “I’m a black man”
This racially ambiguous mf had an evil plan leading to the inclusion of every African and mulatto into the black enclave drastically quadrupled its population causing the idealogical molestation of blm halimo’s by osmosis.
“if mulattos are black, then so am I”
No you idiot.!!!

Last edited:
Imagine someone saying im a, “Filipino Nigerian”,“Samoan Gambian’, “Kenyatti white”(Obama).
Have you ever wondered why the black side of a mulatto niggas’ at the forefront of his identity?
Obama
This racially ambiguous mf had an evil plan leading to the inclusion of every African and mulatto into the black enclave drastically quadrupled its population causing the idealogical molestation of blm halimo’s by osmosis.
No you idiot.!!!
So in conclusion:
These blm xalimos got put under a genjutsu and they dont even realize it :ohhh:
Naruto Confuse GIF

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
I'd like to say that black, as a race, is a status. When someone says, "I am black," you usually think of oppression and America's troubled past with race and identity. With white, it's the opposite. I would say that the reason for the "black" ethnicity to be at the forefront of someone's identity is because of either two things. One being the one-drop rule. And the other being, which I typed in my first sentence, is status.

I wouldn't worry too much about BLM Somalis because, at the end of the day, a cop from afar wouldn't say, "Somali on pursuit." It would rather be: "Black male on pursuit."

For instance: The first "black" female as VC when in reality she looks Indian ->

1704602584865.png

Either that or I am misunderstanding your whole post.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
It's easier to identify as somali only if you were raised in an area with a huge somali population and didn't have to assimilate amongst Madows.

I didn't grow up in a big somali community so I had to assimilate amongst the Madows I lived around.

It took me awhile to grasp this convo with you guys honestly.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
It's easier to identify as somali only if you were raised in an area with a huge somali population and didn't have to assimilate amongst Madows.

I didn't grow up in a big somali community so I had to assimilate amongst the Madows I lived around.

It took me awhile to grasp this convo with you guys honestly.
I also grow up in a state with a small Somali pop. I knew I was different but I still referred to myself as black.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Nigga, I'm as dark as midnight with enough sun. I ain't gonna look at nobody with a straight face and say I'm not black. I ain't crazy. But that aside, I think "Black" Africans in general need to really be careful and step-off a bit with how much they co-opt the African-American/ADOS identity. I see quite a few talk and behave as though they have the same history as African-Americans and it's just wrong. Aframs went through a lot. Centuries of slavery, oppression, mistreatment and ages of fighting hardily for their rights. No one has any right to behave like that's their legacy unless it actually, by blood, is. Just my humble opinion.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Nigga, I'm as dark as midnight with enough sun. I ain't gonna look at nobody with a straight face and say I'm not black. I ain't crazy. But that aside, I think "Black" Africans in general need to really be careful and step-off a bit with how much they co-opt the African-American/ADOS identity. I see quite a few talk and behave as though they have the same history as African-Americans and it's just wrong. Aframs went through a lot. Centuries of slavery, oppression, mistreatment and ages of fighting hardily for their rights. No one has any right to behave like that's their legacy unless it actually, by blood, is. Just my humble opinion.

This could be avoided if parents tried to keep their kids cultured. In my area though I don't think the parents gave a f*ck. I don't think most of the somali parents in my area were educated enough to care about how cultured their kids turned out.

As long as their kids can get a decent job and get married they don't care how they turn out.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Obama
No you idiot.!!!
I knew he was mixed but still in my eyes a black man 😂 and even white, asian and Latin people called him black man never mixed race.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Obama
No you idiot.!!!

obama GIF

Trending