How Muslims Are Fighting for Abortion Rights!

I condemn the pro-abortion stuff of Muslims who have basically sold themselves to the Democrats and them. I am disgusted to see it. There are rare cases where it is okay for a woman to undergo an abortion but that is not the norm and generally speaking Islam is against it. This is the modern version of burying infants.

mrlog

VIP
I condemn the pro-abortion stuff of Muslims who have basically sold themselves to the Democrats and them. I am disgusted to see it. There are rare cases where it is okay for a woman to undergo an abortion but that is not the norm and generally speaking Islam is against it. This is the modern version of burying infants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wait a minute, lets get technical-- according to Hadith Sahih, the Fetus does not get a soul until 4 months - correct? There u go-- u have an expiration date to abort

‘Abdallah ibn Mas’ud narrated that the Messenger of God ﷺ said:

“Each one of you is constituted in the womb of the mother for forty days, and then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period, and then a piece of flesh for a similar period. Then God sends an angel who is ordered to write four things. He is ordered to write down his deeds, his livelihood, the date of his death, and whether he will be blessed or wretched. Then the soul is breathed into him…” (Sahih al-Bukhari: 3036).

wait a minute, lets get technical-- according to Hadith Sahih, the Fetus does not get a soul until 4 months - correct? There u go-- u have an expiration date to abort

‘Abdallah ibn Mas’ud narrated that the Messenger of God ﷺ said:

How would you know when the 4 months is due or when the pregnancy started? The ultrasound they use nowadays is an estimation. They're at least off roughly 3 weeks. As a result, people shouldn't be killing the fetus whom they don't know if he (or she) has a life or not.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How would you know when the 4 months is due or when the pregnancy started? The ultrasound they use nowadays is an estimation. They're at least off roughly 3 weeks. As a result, people shouldn't be killing the fetus whom they don't know if he (or she) has a life or not.

I guess the beginning of heart beat is the start of the insertion of the soul?