Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Over 25k

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Recently, I was at two Somali weddings- one where the couple clearly went all out, choosing the nicest venues with the nicest vendors and decor, while the other was a wedding where the husband is in another country and they wouldn't even feed everyone adequately.

How much would you be willing to spend on a wedding? Is it a day where the sky is the limit, or the opposite?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I wouldn't mind a small event with family only attending, I don't like big extravagant nonsense it will only end in divorce once your fat, old or no longer deemed attractive !

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali weddings are kind of formulaic, even if they drop 100 Gs. I want something left field. It's not required you spend an arm and a leg but at least be different.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Don't plan on having a wedding just a getting together party with both families like a mini party for close and invited guests no more than 50 people. Instead we can spend the money on better things e.g. Buying a house or go on a honeymoon and other vacations etc. Why tf is a wedding so valued all we need is a meher and Nikah nacalaa

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
All I'm going to pay for is a hall, food and some gifts for the wife.

Ain't no way that going to cost more than £5k excluding mehr.

Nothing, most likely just the meher no big think, just famz and friends, and spend the money on the new home and honeymoon.

Jeesto

VIP
You don't to spend anything if you don't get married at all
09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts