How much would it cost to get septic tanks for each city in somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It baffles me why water treatment isn't a priority for our country's current leaders, not to mention how much flood water is wasted every year we don't have water treatment plants. After doing a bit of research i found out that each septic tank per household costs only $8000 dollars to install and it would provide that family with clean drinking water that would be recycled, repairs however would be costly but it would also provide jobs in the country for repair companies. So why have the government not purchased such tanks for every household in the country? surely for such a small population of 14 million and at a standard price of $8000 dollars per household the cost should be round about less than 1 billion to install a few community septic tanks per city.

Muji

VIP
It’s probanly even cheaper than 8k

If we did research on the separate parts and worked out the total cost, it would be a lot less.

Also, why are we not embracing solar energy?

This is why we need more engineers in Somalia.

If we did research on the separate parts and worked out the total cost, it would be a lot less.

There are quite a few solar cells in Somalia I think garrowe gets 50% of it's power by solar but I don't see a future for that seeing as we are going to extract oil soon

There actually are fresh engineering graduates but there are no jobs for them outsidr of telecommunications and you can only get that through nepotism. Engineers require companies and industries to be established. Any engineer graduates we have cant do very much cause they arent experienced and dont have the proper resources to get anything done. The governemnt doesnt really consistently fund any projects so they have no source of income

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool

There's literally thousands of Somali engineers, doctors, lawyers politicians etc. They just don't seem to care about going to their country.

There are quite a few solar cells in Somalia I think garrowe gets 50% of it's power by solar but I don't see a future for that seeing as we are going to extract oil soon
Smh Yall have been saying this for the last 10 years. WHERE IS THE OIL SXB?

2019 and I still don't see these solutions to clean water shortages being discussed. Can someone email these xoolu governments that all think they rule great regions and tell them that there are cheap methods out there to providing clean water.

:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts