How much would it cost to buy out Governor Osman Nooh Haji Moalimu?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Tell that to Madoobe and Reer Cabdille who monopolised Kismayo and left out Cawlayahan and other Ogadens
Would you rather Ogadens do a 90 day rotation?

Cawliyahan are set for the next presidency you won’t find any split Ogaden today. :comeon:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I said wallahi thuma wallahi I will support him if you can show me development I will pray behind Sayid Madoobe for life just show me a road, an airport, a hospital, even a well in OG lands
@Rivaldo @SPMLegend stop running away from the question show us your development in somalia :pachah1::russ:

E94A9597-FF54-4629-88F3-260EE7CCFE5B.jpeg

Now either show me the Facaye equivalent or get in line for Salah like Farmajo

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Would you rather Ogadens do a 90 day rotation?

Cawliyahan are set for the next presidency you won’t find any split Ogaden today. :comeon:
Tell that to somebody else! Cawlayahan are asking for their rights in Kismayo. Madoobe gave most of Kismayo admin posts to Reer Cabdile. Marehan are the next Presidents :kanyeshrug: Cawlayahan settled for Madoobe who give zero shit about them. Majority of the Ogadens in Jubbaland are Cawlayahan so it is not our problem if they dont see their numerical advantage. Marehan will take what is theirs and that is Jubbaland's Presidency

this is an old video of a plane landing in doolow still looks better than lawnmower airport nice try but we don't use lawnmowers to pave runways :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:
Is this what you're bragging about :mjlol:

Go develop Gedo and free your land in Galmudug sxb we don't have time for small players like you.

reer

VIP
Is this what you're bragging about :mjlol:

Go develop Gedo and free your land in Galmudug sxb we don't have time for small players like you.
lawnmower boy show me the magnificent development of your lands in somalia how they are lightyears ahead of mx lands if you telling the truth :feedme:

lawnmower boy show me the magnificent development of your lands in somalia how they are lightyears ahead of mx lands if you telling the truth :feedme:
Kismayo in Somalia
Garissa in Kenya
Jigjiga in Ethiopia

Show me a single boøn city that comes close to the above :mjkkk:

reer

VIP
Kismayo in Somalia
Garissa in Kenya
Jigjiga in Ethiopia

Show me a single boøn city that comes close to the above :mjkkk:
jigjiga and garissa are under functioning governments
kismayo has the port and airport built long ago the city waa one paved road that branches into 2 left over from the kacaan the rest of the city is bacaad :mjlol:
mj and isaaq can faan about development SHOW US AUTOBAHN paved roads etc how they are lighyears ahead of our lands:ulyin:

jigjiga and garissa are under functioning governments
kismayo has the port and airport built long ago the city waa one paved road that branches into 2 left over from the kacaan the rest of the city is bacaad :mjlol:
mj and isaaq can faan about development SHOW US AUTOBAHN paved roads etc how they are lighyears ahead of our lands:ulyin:
All these cities belong to me. It does not matter what country they are in, not my fault my people are landheer and conquered far and wide beyond original Somali territory.

Moving the goalposts does not work on me. Now show me one of your under developed towns that can face up to my cities if you dare :mjkkk:

Trending