How much relationships with the other sex did u had?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Too many to count, I remember going out to the club every weekend with my friends and bringing two or three girls back to our apartment for after night party and fucking their brains out, if you turn up it is easy to get laid to the point where you can't even count any more. :bell:

Too many to count, I remember going out to the club every weekend with my friends and bringing two or three girls back to our apartment for after night party and fucking their brains out, if you turn up it is easy to get laid to the point where you can't even count any more. :bell:
sportswear-heritage-86-cap-7bN7K8.jpg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
One with my current gf.

You need to explore more, I had sex partners with many females, life is short sxb and you shouldn't commit to no bish, enjoy different Malabs and different races before you become serious with one, why limit your self when you can get one each weekend, Walahi you are Weird.:mahubowtf:

Last edited:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
You need to explore more, I had sex partners with many females, life is short sxb and you shouldn't commit to no bish, enjoy different Malabs and different races before you become serious with one, why limit your self to when you can get one each weekend, Walahi you are Weird.:mahubowtf:
I love her too much to have another woman saxiib.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I love her too much to have another woman saxiib.

Well if she can take of your needs and is willing to spice it up sometimes by bringing her other friends to bed for A ménage à trois then she is a keeper.:francis:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Hassan mahat you are lucky and you definitely dodged a bullet by not messing with Halimos because Halimos are hot tempered and evil, if they get jealous they will heat a hot water and burn you like this poor guy.:hemad:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
@Hassan mahat you are lucky and you definitely dodged a bullet by not messing with Halimos because Halimos are hot tempered and evil, if they get jealous they will heat a hot water and burn you like this poor guy.:hemad:

Nacalaa, what was wrong with her? Helen will do no such thing.

Trending

Latest posts