How much of you is really you

Jinns have taken over the world and we are their human manifestation. we are expressive more of their shenenigans than our human normalcy.
this has been a gradual procession resulting in the near erosion of our human functioning.our thoughts, feelings aspirations, outlooks and relations

with each other no longer stem from our natural humanistic values but from a deeper narcissistic and predatory influnced instinct. our sheer goal
and drive is dominance. we no longer seek cooperation and complementation of each other but control. power and its attributes is our new aphrdisiac
we are only happy when we feel we are in control, leaving anything to chance is the great blasphemy of our age. my dear brothers and sisters beware
WE ARE OFFICIALY IN THE JINN ERA OF LIFE ON EARTH

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
You described the NWO, worshipping oneself, nothing is taboo as long as it feels right. That‘s shaytaan behaviour, this debauchery and degeneracy is all over media outlets and becoming the new norm walciyadubillah. Let‘s turn back to Allah swt!!!!

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jinns have taken over the world and we are their human manifestation. we are expressive more of their shenenigans than our human normalcy.
this has been a gradual procession resulting in the near erosion of our human functioning.our thoughts, feelings aspirations, outlooks and relations

with each other no longer stem from our natural humanistic values but from a deeper narcissistic and predatory influnced instinct. our sheer goal
and drive is dominance. we no longer seek cooperation and complementation of each other but control. power and its attributes is our new aphrdisiac
we are only happy when we feel we are in control, leaving anything to chance is the great blasphemy of our age. my dear brothers and sisters beware
WE ARE OFFICIALY IN THE JINN ERA OF LIFE ON EARTH

Tell me about @Hared

What does that word mean?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I see. I thought it was Herod I, also known as Herod the Great, was a Roman client king of Judea, referred to as the Herodian

the jinn ultimately seeks the mind. not the body thars child play for him. for only thhrough the mind does he delude that being his ultimate goal, for in delusion lies his highest aspiration making you believe you are divine and thats we our false human journey is headed self diety

take a hard honest look at yourself and see how much pride is your self driving force in most of
your engagements be they mundane or lofty, then remember that is iblis' greatest characteristic
the one that brought him down from jannah (kanna minal jinn) and that his also among the jinn.

pride is the greatest culprit in the disease of our age our inability to communicate effectively with each other
because our bodies are chocked up with conflicting emotions stemming from this one devoius and dangerously devastating attribute

the signs of jinn in a person are of two types one is the apparent and easilly detectable ones such
as impatience, irritable, restless, anger, dissatisfaction, open envy and the like which are normaly heart based and their is the second and more dangerous one that is mind based such as intellectual superiority, deluded grandeur, sophisticated servitude, directed desires, controlled manipulations and the like and this can only be spotted by the trained mind.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
This mindset that people who choose to be cruel and harm other to fulfil their selfish desires are made to do so by jinns only deflects accountability.

Lets accept some people are narcissistic because they think they are better than other humans and look down upon those they deem weaker. It is possible that these people are like this because of their upbringing or ignorance but not because jinns are literally making them do these things. The most jinns/shaytans can do is whispers (waswasa).

@Harad please don't believe shaytans have that kind of power over us. At the end of the day, God gave us the freewill to become whoever we want to be.

quite true dear the jinns like us humans have both believers and disbelievers, here i am refering to the evil ones and on freewill, like any will it can be influenced and here we are just describing how the influence occurs and its manifestations.

But remember Allah did not leave us alone against this avowed enemy he also gave us the guideline of how to defeat him and we are only vulnerable to all his evildoing if we steer from this
path and unfortunately that is the current situation of most of us hence his ciurrent dominance
over our affairs

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
quite true dear the jinns like us humans have both believers and disbelievers, here i am refering to the evil ones and on freewill, like any will it can be influenced and here we are just describing how the influence occurs and its manifestations.

But remember Allah did not leave us alone against this avowed enemy he also gave us the guideline of how to defeat him and we are only vulnerable to all his evildoing if we steer from this
path
and unfortunately that is the current situation of most of us hence his ciurrent dominance
over our affairs

I can't help but agree with you if you put it that way :nvjpqts:

when Allah created us he did so in a fitra form and it is said it is our parents that turn us into christians and magians, i.e, other deviant religions. that means environment plays a huge role in who we become and it is this the environment that the jinn tries to influence. whate is inate about us that Allah created in us is the capacity to respond to conditions, situations and stimulations and that capacity is what we call freewill which will always be subjective to its environs.

That is why the greatest struggle between the ideolgies is the control of peoples environments

Trending