How much money will u spend on your wedding?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Inquisitive_ explain to me how you will spend 2k on a wedding? And we are talking about here in the west. The food, your girl’s make up/clothes, the money to hand out, the little decorations tell us please how you will stretch 2k. And yes we are still talking about a small wedding with just your family and close friends. Unless you are saying you’re inviting 10 people and your girl will show up with her baati.

@Inquisitive_ explain to me how you will spend 2k on a wedding? And we are talking about here in the west. The food, your girl’s make up/clothes, the money to hand out, the little decorations tell us please how you will stretch 2k. And yes we are still talking about a small wedding with just your family and close friends. Unless you are saying you’re inviting 10 people and your girl will show up with her baati.

Maybe if you get married in somalia? It's doable i think. Majority of somalis I know go back to get married.

Plus it's inquisitive's wedding. Food is probably canceled. Extra money to spend on the bride I hope !

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
So, u will invest money on strangers just so may they like u? why not invest that money for unforeseen circumstances.
Will she wear that white Cinderella or traditional abayo dress? When u flirt do u call her walaalo, habibi?

Who says I'm getting married?????????????

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
3-5k should be good, save the rest for something important like travel.

Only an idiot would blow 10 to 20k on an event that lasts a few hours.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
If I do decide to have a wedding it’ll be in a small room, everyone will be served Oreo biscuits, and when their throats get dry they can have some tap water.
As for clothing, I’ll turn up in my ragged baati and he’ll be wearing a macawiis that has suugo on it.
It’s like Romeo and Juliet Bismillaaah(it’s a love story waryaa just say yes-a song by Taylor Abdi Swift)
:banderas::ahh:

I dont get it. IF you want a wedding and can afford it, have it. Why deny yourself the luxury of having an aroos if that is what you desire? Personally I want a wedding with all the bells and whistles. As long as you set a budget and stick to it, youre good.

I'm not having a wedding, maybe a small gathering with family but definetly not a wedding! You have a bunch of bitter women gossiping about you and guys who are trying to hit on the girls or sneak in alcohol yeah . . huge pass!

I want to travel somewhere quiet and romantic, camp on the outskirts of krygzstan something fun and memorable!

Reborn
No one can force you. You can maybe set a good example for your brothers so that wint have to worry about the burden to have a huge expensive wedding. Have a simple wedding let the rest of the money go to your new home and honeymoon vacations.
No one can force you. You can maybe set a good example for your brothers so that wint have to worry about the burden to have a huge expensive wedding. Have a simple wedding let the rest of the money go to your new home and honeymoon vacations.

ah they said they'll finance it hhhhhhhhh

So, u will invest money on strangers just so may they like u? why not invest that money for unforeseen circumstances.
Will she wear that white Cinderella or traditional abayo dress? When u flirt do u call her walaalo, habibi?
A wedding is fine IF its within your means. No one should go broke to put on a show for all the ones attending and you dont even enjoy your self or remember the day of your own wedding because you were to focused making everyone else happy and showing off for them. A small family with close friends gathering is better and more intimate. I didnt have a wedding and survived, it's not a big deal.

Statistically speaking Somalis have some of the highest divorces of any Muslim group in the west. 8/10 divorces are initiated by women. There’s no reason to spend a lot on a wedding by looking at that risk, if she makes it past the 5 year mark then start splurging on her.
Maybe y’all have high divorce rates cause you wait for 5 years to start spoiling your girl LOL!!!!! broke boy tactics.

Tukraq

VIP
Maybe y’all have high divorce rates cause you wait for 5 years to start spoiling your girl LOL!!!!! broke boy tactics.
I thought you already made dummy bands rapping cuban doll, do you need the early spoiling? and in the other thread there talking about how 50k is the standard mehr now so how is it 5 years when they get more bank from the start from their men then any group of women worldwide does lol

I thought you already made dummy bands rapping cuban doll, do you need the early spoiling? and in the other thread there talking about how 50k is the standard mehr now so how is it 5 years when they get more bank from the start from their men then any group of women worldwide does lol
Lol im on hiatus and 50k mehr I’m breaking up and cashing out blowing a bag in ur abos face. But on some real shit I never met someone who had a 50k mehr.