How much money will u spend on your wedding?

So, u will invest money on strangers just so may they like u? why not invest that money for unforeseen circumstances.
Will she wear that white Cinderella or traditional abayo dress? When u flirt do u call her walaalo, habibi?

Last edited:

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
giphy.gif

:siilaanyosmile::manny:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Wedding must be at home and it will be just us, relatives and her family attending only. Men at noon and women at night as usual.

So for about 20 people, that would cost from $500 to $1k max for the food/drinks and table/chair hire etc. Nothing else.

Don’t care what anyone thinks, if they disagree then I’ll move on praying to find the next one that agrees with me.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wedding must be at home and it will be just us, relatives and her family attending only. Men at noon and women at night as usual.

So for about 20 people, that would cost from $500 to $1k max for the food/drinks and table/chair hire etc. Nothing else.

Don’t care what anyone thinks, if they disagree then I’ll move on praying to find the next one that agrees with me.
Thats how did my marriage alhamdulillah.

So, u will invest money on strangers just so may they like u? why not invest that money for unforeseen circumstances.
Will she wear that white Cinderella or traditional abayo dress? When u flirt do u call her walaalo, habibi?
Weddings are overrated. I didnt have one. I had engagement. No regrets. Feed the homeless instead.

I'm a minimalist and I hate being at the center of attention. I want everything to last 2h max. Eat, have a great time with family then khalas.

I honestly couldn't care less about weddings. Keep the money for the challenges of life or travel.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Where in the world do y’all live that 2k is enough for anything? :what:You don’t need to spend 50k on a wedding but let’s be honest anything less than 15k is going to be hard unless you’re having your mom cook the food at home and having the Mehr at the masjid.

Not much but as I am the oldest of five boys I think my parents will force me to hold a big wedding :damn:
No one can force you. You can maybe set a good example for your brothers so that wint have to worry about the burden to have a huge expensive wedding. Have a simple wedding let the rest of the money go to your new home and honeymoon vacations.

Statistically speaking Somalis have some of the highest divorces of any Muslim group in the west. 8/10 divorces are initiated by women. There’s no reason to spend a lot on a wedding by looking at that risk, if she makes it past the 5 year mark then start splurging on her.

I'm a minimalist and I hate being at the center of attention. I want everything to last 2h max. Eat, have a great time with family then khalas.

I honestly couldn't care less about weddings. Keep the money for the challenges of life or travel.
Exact same as u but I thought about it and at the end of the day it's just one day. As long as I don't spend a stupid amount of money then why not? I'd just do it to impress/satisfy my parents and others.

Trending

Latest posts