How much money do you have saved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
When did you buy your lands? I would assume you bought them almost a decade ago because right now it is really expensive to buy land in Somalia.

Everyone was buying them Pre-2008..

Maybe in Mogadishu but in Hargeisa you can find 1 plot of land for 10k or you can do a wholesale purchase. Land prices in Hargeisa range from 10k to 80k.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I'm too skeptical to buy land in Somalia, wanted to buy one last year but I was dealing with too many sketchy people.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Land in Hargeisa is a a huge giant bubble and everyone knows it. If you have land in the desirable areas, you'd better sell now for ridiculous money. Everywhere else you're better off building on and renting out, that's the safer investment.

At the moment -0.0000 laakin after I graduate hopefully I'll be earning 20k per year, then it'll gradually increase. So by the time I'm 30 :ftw9nwa:I'll be living comfortably with my cats :samwelcome:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Sometimes waan isla yaaba. I barely spend any of my money. It's not healthy to be so cheap.:O27GWRK:
I need to give more sadaqah.

Life is short. Save in moderation.

I inherited the assets of my father and now waiting to refurbish my moms 3 mansions in madina Mogadishu of which I will probably be controlling ( though I prefer to sell them) since ugandishu is volatile.

But for now i saved $32k, I guess with all the assets am counting on $1.3 million within the next 7 years :cool:

mrlog

VIP
At the moment -0.0000 laakin after I graduate hopefully I'll be earning 20k per year, then it'll gradually increase. So by the time I'm 30 :ftw9nwa:I'll be living comfortably with my cats :samwelcome:

Laa ilaaha...... 20k?

:faysalwtf:

Walaalo what's with the peasant aspirations?
I used to earn that working part time at Sears whilst in my freshman year.
What subject u gonna graduate from.
Might be able to give u tips.

Laa ilaaha...... 20k?

:faysalwtf:

Walaalo what's with the peasant aspirations?
I used to earn that working part time at Sears whilst in my freshman year.
What subject u gonna graduate from.
Might be able to give u tips.
It's a normal salary for junior Drs, it increases as you gain more experience. I think it's alright actually

Why are you guys saving money? :mahubowtf:

Did you not get the new geeljire memo?

Put your money in stocks. Buy them like neefs.

Buy assets in Somalia.

Your money sitting in an account isn't doing anything. It's pretty much unemployed. Put your lacaag to shaqo

Buy assets in Somalia.

Your money sitting in an account isn't doing anything. It's pretty much unemployed. Put your lacaag to shaqo
How? Where do we even start in this stock market shit?:faysalwtf:

How? Where do we even start in this stock market shit?:faysalwtf:

If you can research personal products to buy, you can research what assets to own.

When you spend your money on buying Jordans; you should be thinking about buying Nike shares before an earnings report.

Bohol

VIP

Buy assets in Somalia.

Real talk. You got to make the money work for you instead of the other way round.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Real. You got to make the money work for you instead of the other way round.

giphy.gif

Never hold cash. And I'm amazed how my generation got kawaaled to keep bands on them.

A guy pulled out 5k at a shisha spot and told us he's doing it. What do you say to a guy like that? Whip out a portfolio and compete?

I was in Toronto and some neefs kept saying "I keep bands fam"

:mindblown:

Bohol

VIP
Never hold cash. And I'm amazed how my generation got kawaaled to keep bands on them.

A guy pulled out 5k at a shisha spot and told us he's doing it. What do you say to a guy like that? Whip out a portfolio and compete?

I was in Toronto and some neefs kept saying "I keep bands fam"

:mindblown:

kkkk. The younger generation of Somalis in the west have no business spirit that is why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts