How much mehr are you willing to pay?

Xaruun

VIP
Nah meher is financial support when the husband divorce the wife
If man marry woman then giver low meher then divorce her how she gonna support herself and meher gift of financial support I think and females have right to ask how much woman want
I am talk about when woman is divorce tht when she need financial support
Like I said if u want womand to lower their rights of meher then u as man need lower your rights being head of the house
This isn’t the middle ages, if they need financial support then they should consider getting a job

This isn’t the middle ages, if they need financial support then they should consider getting a job
Doesnt matter if it isn't middle ages it is their right same can be said to men why can't men give up being head of the household and his authority over his wife it isnt the middle ages right

Xaruun

VIP
Doesnt matter if it isn't middle ages it is their right same can be said to men why can't men give up being head of the household and his authority over his wife it isnt the middle ages right
Yes the husband should provide for the wife but once they divorce the ex-wife should get a job/claim welfare and look after herself. Providing for ex-wives is a cucked western concept sxb

Yes the husband should provide for the wife but once they divorce the ex-wife should get a job/claim welfare and look after herself. Providing for ex-wives is a cucked western concept sxb
Nah the husband should give the wife meher how much she want before the nikkah happen again meher is to be given the before the nikkah happen and not when the divorce happen
Again the husband should give up the providing role and also head of the house if he want the woman to lower the meher
Men tht say something like womans should lower their meher those kind men want to have the cake and eat it same time choise either low and give up your role as the provider and head of the house or accept high meher

Xaruun

VIP
Nah the husband should give the wife meher how much she want before the nikkah happen again meher is to be given the before the nikkah happen and not when the divorce happen
Again the husband should give up the providing role and also head of the house if he want the woman to lower the meher
Men tht say something like womans should lower their meher those kind men want to have the cake and eat it same time choise either low and give up your role as the provider and head of the house or accept high meher
High meher is stupid. The husband’s money is hers anyway.

High mehers don’t prevent quick divorces, they prevent marriage.
Nope high meher prevent divorce do think if man paid let's 50k or more do u think if he divorce his wife he gonna marry another soon it him like 10 or 6 years to get marry for him
And no high meher doesn't prevent marriage men should get job and save up
Meher can be 5k 10k 15k 20k and so on and on men need to work and BTW nikkah is contract it can be written in it th meher is paid every month like 200 dollars or euro till it is paid fully

Xaruun

VIP
Nope high meher prevent divorce do think if man paid let's 50k or more do u think if he divorce his wife he gonna marry another soon it him like 10 or 6 years to get marry for him
Meher can be 5k 10k 15k 20k and so on and on men need to work and BTW nikkah is contract it can be written in it th meher is paid every month like 200 dollars or euro till it is paid fully
You act like all divorces are initiated by the man for no reason. Anyway you’re waffling way too much. All of your points have already been addressed and refuted. You’re too boring:abuxyga:

its going to encourage marrying non-somalis or cultures who dont demand high mehr

Last edited:
You act like all divorces are initiated by the man for no reason. Anyway you’re waffling way too much. All of your points have already been addressed and refuted. You’re too boring:abuxyga:
Nope lol u didn't nothing other then saying high meher is stupid u tell some woman's to lower their meher if those woman's don't want it
U waffled alot
If I was bored u wouldn't have reply
Adios

It doesn't matter woman have how much meher woman's want I said meher is financially support for woman after divorce the gift is the financial support
If u can't meher then work and save don't guilt trip females lowering their if so then lower your right as men
Simple
prophet mohamed said that marriages that are cheap, and with low mehr have the most blessings. now explain to me, why would you marry someone with high mehr

prophet mohamed said that marriages that are cheap, and with low mehr have the most blessings. now explain to me, why would you marry someone with high mehr
Again tht is just advise and there is more cheap meher tht went bad and horrible and why u quote what nabi said tht is not obligated
Don't try to use hadith to void tht cheap meher tht went bad like I think husbands divorce woman multiple times and divorce woman struggle to survive after marriage own their own such poverty
High meher is good for woman Allah have given tht right5to woman and many more right
If u want low meher u should lower and give up you being head of the household u and your wife should be equel with u when it to house hold authority
And you right over her

Trending

Latest posts