How much mehr are you willing to pay?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
They don't do mehr in jewish cultures
I don’t Know if I will marry a Jewish lady. I will marry when I am 33-35, so we will likely not stay together that long. I only know my spouse will not be Somali. African or other enthnicities maybe, but Somalis and arabs that is a No-No for me.

Alluring

Sayonara
I don’t Know if I will marry a Jewish lady. I will marry when I am 33-35, so we will likely not stay together that long. I only know my spouse will not be Somali. African or other enthnicities maybe, but Somalis and arabs that is a No-No for me.
Awh, are somali women too feisty?

Xaruun

VIP
Meher shouldn’t be something you even have to worry about. What is wrong with zoom*liens? I’d pay £3k max and if I have to haggle for petty shit like that then I’m breaking it off.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Lol I'm just joking around.
I'm ghetto don't mind me :mjcry:
Lacag should never be a laughing matter walaalo. It is a serious business.
I hope you can tame the ghetto in you, as a fellow sister I wish you what I wish for myself. Set your bars high and act accordingly to it. Ilaahayow arsaaqadaada noo siyaadi, amiin dheh🤲🤲

Depends on the girl and her situation. I think if she's got a degree and works w/ it, I genuinely don't see why I'd have to pay for than 5k. 10k at absolute most if she really cares what her family thinks.

Truth is this will never be a problem. If the girl likes you she'll accept any figure as long as it isn't disrespectfully low given your circumstances. Even a few hundred or less will be fine if you're broke students, just stepped out of HMP so and so, etc.

Nobody had ever not gotten married because they couldn't make mehr. If she sets an intentionally high figure, take it as a polite rejection.
First it woman right to ask any amount she want and second if you love her 2 you would give her what she ask
Don't just said if she loves she will accept any amount cuz tht would make u hypocrit

if a woman truly loves you, she won’t ask for a lot
Seems hypocrit if you love woman and she ask alot you should pay cuz meher is financially support for woman and it is their right like men have rights over woman in marriage and so does woman have rights over men love is word and feelings are lust
If someone doesn't want low meher then she has right to reject don't pressure woman's to low what rights woman have cuz if u want low meher then u have to lower the rights you have over woman

Seems hypocrit if you love woman and she ask alot you should pay cuz meher is financially support for woman and it is their right like men have rights over woman in marriage and so does woman have rights over men love is word and feelings are lust
If someone doesn't want low meher then she has right to reject don't pressure woman's to low what rights woman have cuz if u want low meher then u have to lower the rights you have over woman
if you are married, you would financially support your wife. mehr is just a gift

if you are married, you would financially support your wife. mehr is just a gift
Nah meher is financial support when the husband divorce the wife
If man marry woman then giver low meher then divorce her how she gonna support herself and meher gift of financial support I think and females have right to ask how much woman want
I am talk about when woman is divorce tht when she need financial support
Like I said if u want womand to lower their rights of meher then u as man need lower your rights being head of the house

Nah meher is financial support when the husband divorce the wife
If man marry woman then giver low meher then divorce her how she gonna support herself and meher gift of financial support I think and females have right to ask how much woman want
I am talk about when woman is divorce tht when she need financial support
Like I said if u want womand to lower their rights of meher then u as man need lower your rights being head of the house
Mehr is not money for divorce, it is a gift. 5k mehr should be enough.

Mehr is not money for divorce, it is a gift. 5k mehr should be enough.
It doesn't matter woman have how much meher woman's want I said meher is financially support for woman after divorce the gift is the financial support
If u can't meher then work and save don't guilt trip females lowering their if so then lower your right as men
Simple