How much income do I need to retire in Somali lands?

Chasing 18 year old virgins across the Kismayo beaches with my cold bottle on my left hand. I would change my concubines daily like the Somali politicians and only choose the well fed and pretty ones. I think it is doable since everything is way cheaper than anything in Canada.

Last edited:
Chasing 18 year old virgins across the Kismayo beaches with my cold bottle on my left hand. I would change my concubines daily and only choose the well fed and pretty ones. I think it is doable since everything is way cheaper than anything in Canada.
Are Somalis only familiar to federal system

Don't they know that there are another form of government :gucciwhat:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
500 a month to live like an average person maybe cheaper because Kismayo is mosh up rn and you'll probably get packed if you smash a niggas daughter

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What's living like a king in Somalia like?
You wake up in the morning you brush your teeth and put on ur macawiis and polo shirt. You grab ur AK and head down to the market.

Its a hot day and you are very happy. You are around your people and you can see smiles all over the place. You pick up a bundle of the freshest and tastiest khat and pick up a cup of tasty shah from the haboyar selling drinks in the market.

You chat with your friends for a couple hours and go to your house at 2pm. Your wife made you an amazing lunch and you gobble it down. After that you f*ck her for 5 hours because the khat makes you a bully in the bedroom.

Its now 7pm you head to the shisha spot and you either indulge in the activities or you abstain and chat to your friends. You party all night long and go home at around 10. After this you go to sleep and start all over.

You wake up in the morning you brush your teeth and put on ur macawiis and polo shirt. You grab ur AK and head down to the market.

Its a hot day and you are very happy. You are around your people and you can see smiles all over the place. You pick up a bundle of the freshest and tastiest khat and pick up a cup of tasty shah from the haboyar selling drinks in the market.

You chat with your friends for a couple hours and go to your house at 2pm. Your wife made you an amazing lunch and you gobble it down. After that you f*ck her for 5 hours because the khat makes you a bully in the bedroom.

Its now 7pm you head to the shisha spot and you either indulge in the activities or you abstain and chat to your friends. You party all night long and go home at around 10. After this you go to sleep and start all over.
Amazing