How much do Youtubers make?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I know big youtubers with millions of subscribers make good money but these xalimos/ and faraxs quitting their day job with 100k subscribers :dwill: how much are they making?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
susp.png

Apollo

VIP
The easy money days of youtube are over. (2008-2017 was the best time).

Now they have significantly reduced the amount you make and they also demonetized all videos discussing controversial topics (especially political stuff).

It's mainly the ads and sponsored videos where they gain their income from.

That's why they struggle so much when they're demonitised because they can't put ads on their videos=reduces revenue.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It's mainly the ads and sponsored videos where they gain their income from.

That's why they struggle so much when they're demonitised because they can't put ads on their videos=reduces revenue.
This makes more sense, these people aren’t getting a lot of views so making money just off of views seems unrealistic.

The easy money days of youtube are over. (2008-2017 was the best time).

Now they have significantly reduced the amount you make and they also demonetized all videos discussing controversial topics (especially political stuff).
It was amazing I remember in 2011 I could post full episodes of family guy or any show and get money for it. Now all of it taken down or demonetized.

Apollo

VIP
It was amazing I remember in 2011 I could post full episodes of family guy or any show and get money for it. Now all of it taken down or demonetized.

I created one video that got 1.2 million views, but I am too embarrassed about what it was about.

The algorithm has stopped recommending it. The views came from years ago. :dead:

I created one video that got 1.2 million views, but I am too embarrassed about what it was about.

The algorithm has stopped recommending it. The views came from years ago. :dead:
I’m surprised why there are no Somalis on twitch. They make more on twitch from donations, paid subs, and ads.

Trending

Latest posts