How much do you weigh? What is your height? Are you healthy?

What’s your BMI?

• >16

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • >18.5

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 18.5-24.9

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • 25-29.9

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 30+

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Gedogyal

good cop
I’m in the 120’s always but I’m losing weight because of my non existent appetite recently so maybe I’ll drop to the 110’s for a bit who knows. I wanted to lose some fat anyways :mjohreally:
My height is 5’1-5’2
I’m 178-9 cm
75 kg
Obv if you’re taller, you’ll weight more. I’m slim thick than thick or slim

6'5 and 210lbs
You'd deal with that?????:mjohreally:
giphy.gif

lalayariis

Bad cop
WHAT are you talking about abaayo ? Do you understand how cute it is to be short:friendhug: Love hugging yaalll sm
Noooo being tall makes you all look confident and you can gain or lose weight even a little and it won’t be noticeable. :wow1:
Also you all command respect and authority, people take you all seriously meanwhile they really don’t for short girls. You all look like living and breathing runway models :friendhug:

Gedogyal

good cop
Noooo being tall makes you all look confident and you can gain or lose weight even a little and it won’t be noticeable. :wow1:
Also you all command respect and authority, people take you all seriously meanwhile they really don’t for short girls. You all look like living and breathing runway models :friendhug:
You’re making me blush wallah:lawd: I bet both of us have had a lot of struggles bc I always wanted to be shorter and cuter:mjcry: Now I’ve given up