How much do you send to Somalia every month?

“Pull yourself up from your bootstraps”:deadrose:
They have hands. They could farm or fish. They can organise their community, they can put pressure on their warlords. We can't keep subsidizing people who do less work than us. In cases of need / drought I help.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Nah , I always change my number, but these guys are annoying AF , they'll eventually call you out of nowhere and lacag ii soo dir are the first thing that come out their mouths I hang up on them, I never pick up unidentified numbers and especially if the dialcode is +252 nowadays

I got one strange call from a sand monkey screaming in his primitive language "Yalla naxnu nuriidu fuluus ow ibn camak yamuut"
I replied "siilka hooyada usheeg nooga bax khadka carabyahow qurmuun" then I heard someone crying war ina adeer waa aniga waan soo tahriibay , it turned out to be some family member that was missing for months it was an inkaarqabe cousin who made it alive to Libya under magafe , I was angry and waan ku damin rabay and said war maxaad nooga soo wacaysaa yaaladaa tukaankaaga iibsatay ee Libyanka haku qashaan hana soo wacin mar dambe
But then I said f*ck it

This the only time I helped a fellow brethren

He's now in Sweden and have asylum I told him to send me back the debt , wuu ii soo diray and just added that to restock my shop and I even contemplate leaving this shitehole once the lockdown are over but nah ain't sacrificing my passport for a refugee status f*ck that I'm happy where I am

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Can't relate my fam back home are eating good they never ask me for handouts :wow1:

I do send them money so they can donate it tho can't trust western charities