How much do you send to Somalia every month?

Is $50 for a person enough?
I feel guilty sending this one family member 50 dollars but he already has a job and makes some money plus it is not like I am swimming in money.

should I be feeling bad?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I occasionally send gifts but all my family in somalia works so they’re not in a desperate need of my money

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
We send gifts to my maternal relatives in Djibouti but they get a better wage than most of the inhabitants:mjhaps:

my paternal relatives don't need gifts, they all live in the west.:mjswag:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I used send 100$ to my uncle I gave him 2k to open a shop after that I haven't sent anything only if there's something urgent

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My mom's saying that with my first paycheque I should send it back home and then I can save the rest for tuition. Which I don't disagree with. They're not really lacking money back home but sending a few hundred dollars once is ok.

My mom's saying that with my first paycheque I should send it back home and then I can save the rest for tuition. Which I don't disagree with. They're not really lacking money back home but sending a few hundred dollars once is ok.
Its never just once brother, welcome to the gravy train

Feeding them won't benefit anyone. The only way to change anything is through military jabhads. I send a monthly donation to my sub-clans jabhad. We will soon challenge the entire Jubalands inhabitants for that seat.

Is $50 for a person enough?
I feel guilty sending this one family member 50 dollars but he already has a job and makes some money plus it is not like I am swimming in money.

should I be feeling bad?
Sxb, support your family back home. They have haqq over u, if u making a nice living for yourself then don't be stingy with what Allah has blessed u with. U don't have to like sending money but they have a right over u islamically.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
I send few hundreds back here and there but I'm honestly tired of Somalis back home thinking we are their ATMs.

Sxb, support your family back home. They have haqq over u, if u making a nice living for yourself then don't be stingy with what Allah has blessed u with. U don't have to like sending money but they have a right over u islamically.
Yeah bro I know. I was just wondering if anyone else sends $50 or feels embarrassed about it like me haha.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
hands-holding-number-0_53876-63685.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
A lot but it includes investment, my dream is to build a gated community along the riverine / ocean areas and also farm. Inshallah I have big dreams :)

Trending

Latest posts