How Mohamed Salah inspired me to become a Muslim

According to the practitioners of that manhaj it's righteous obligation to follow the jurisprudence of Salafism and they are blind enough to not realise it's an extreme interpretation of Islam a toxin embedded in the ripe mindsets unfortunately less could be done to guide them.

He's the type to be easily manipulated once you're vulnerable there are people filling in that gap
Won't be surprised if he became an extremist like these guys
View attachment 79958
View attachment 79959

You mean an arab chasing ball were his reasons to convert looks like football hooligans can not make up their minds
Next day they be in a pub cursing him bloody football eh

Fun fact I read an article a while back about that first ginger guy who went jail if I remember correctly for terrorist activities. He moved away from his area and was denouncing the guys, saying they misled him about what Islam is lol.

No your wife is...you are nigerian ex muslim. Now a gaal Nigerian

@Jaydaan

I posted this thread to show that most Somalis lack the patience to read or study what is being discussed, but man o man, we love to argue and argue for arguments sake and expose our short-sightedness to the whole world. The psychologists in the room can discuss further that topic, but let me tell you that the hunch of @Knowles and @Basra were very accurate. I laid down the article (link) for all of you to read, but unfortunately, as is the norm for many of you here, no one read it and let me quote some of the stuff that the new addition of your team said;

"I don’t think my mates quite believe that I’m a Muslim because I’ve not really changed. I just think my heart is better. I’m really trying to change on match days. Normally it’s pub, put a bet on, then after the game back to the pub and realise you’ve lost a lot of money. It’s hard when you’re used to such a culture and it’s part of football for a lot of people."

What a fine addition is brother Ben Bird to team "Ummah"!!!!

See how many likes my initial post attracted? It wouldn't if I started this thread with this post.

Next time, please read the whole article and study what was said or implied before someone makes fun of you and your religion. Less bragging and judgemental of others.

Macalin M

Out here
@Jaydaan

I posted this thread to show that most Somalis lack the patience to read or study what is being discussed, but man o man, we love to argue and argue for arguments sake and expose our short-sightedness to the whole world. The psychologists in the room can discuss further that topic, but let me tell you that the hunch of @Knowles and @Basra were very accurate. I laid down the article (link) for all of you to read, but unfortunately, as is the norm for many of you here, no one read it and let me quote some of the stuff that the new addition of your team said;

"I don’t think my mates quite believe that I’m a Muslim because I’ve not really changed. I just think my heart is better. I’m really trying to change on match days. Normally it’s pub, put a bet on, then after the game back to the pub and realise you’ve lost a lot of money. It’s hard when you’re used to such a culture and it’s part of football for a lot of people."

What a fine addition is brother Ben Bird to team "Ummah"!!!!

See how many likes my initial post attracted? It wouldn't if I started this thread with this post.

Next time, please read the whole article and study what was said or implied before someone makes fun of you and your religion. Less bragging and judgemental of others.
It’s hard to be perfect in this world. There are people who grew up Muslim and have problems with gambling. If he’s serious about being a Muslim then I wish him all the best inshallah.

It’s hard to be perfect in this world. There are people who grew up Muslim and have problems with gambling. If he’s serious about being a Muslim then I wish him all the best inshallah.

@Macalin M

Did you only get the betting part even when I posted the whole paragraph and highlighted it? Houston, we got reading comprehension here.

I understood it. There are ‘Muslims’ that drink so I still believe he can change for the better :)

@Macalin M

That’s called “hero worshipping”, it’s like a Muslim guy saying, I do understand the Catholic Church & the Vatican now because I converted to Roman Catholicism but I never attended mass at the church because my hero is Lionel Messi and I see him play at Camp Nou every Saturday. As a new Catholic convert, I admire his strong beliefs when he makes the sign of the cross every time he scores a goal or Barcelona wins. Fake conversion.

Trending