How men really reacts: when you give them flowers.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Notice the women handle it well; but the men act defensive as if their masculinity is at stake.

toxic masculinity is real.

View attachment 226270
toxic masculinity is a made up word to problematize male nature.

you can't be toxically masculine, toxic behavior is not manly.

that being said you don't have to accept flowers if you don't want them. I wouldn't want any nor did the men in the video.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
50% of them are struggling with toxic masculinity. 50% are downlow homesexuals scared to be outed.
what a dumb takeaway, how are you gay or toxic for not wanting flowers?

Furthermore in the united states the societal implications for this culture is that flowers signify interest and femininity.

In the usa thats how the culture around flowers is so it would actually be strange to accept a flower happily as a dude from another dude unless there is context like you own a garden.

there are cultural differences between the usa and the rest of the world, over here you are gay if you are happy to get it.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
I've only now just watched the video and it has to be staged; who reacts like that to being given flowers?

I would find it strange, but I would accept it -- especially when he said he's giving it to his customers.

Sorry for the late response; been quite busy.

I’ve realised the women was the only one who responded with a kinder manner.

men see flowers as a sign of love; but flower can be shown in a sign of respect and affection; not saying sexually though.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
not to other men

I’ve realised men act and greet other men differently: depending on the environments.

take Arabs of all people for example:

In Arab countries, it is actually customary for men to give a hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek or forehead. In these cultures, however, people avoid kissing the opposite sex, unless they are close friends or relatives.

I’ve realised men act and greet other men differently: depending on the environments.

In Arab countries, it is actually customary for men to give a hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek or forehead. In these cultures, however, people avoid kissing the opposite sex, unless they are close friends or relatives.

I understand,but kissing another man even on the forehead to me makes me wanna throw up.
I do not like that culture, but each to their own

I feel like this article is sly propaganda to paint saudi arabia in a negative light.
But I obviously do believe there are gay ppl there