How men really reacts: when you give them flowers.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
my last post gain negative reactions:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-gives-you-a-flower-out-of-generosity.132829/

A51FB654-6D52-47EB-B643-8E1284DAB8DE.jpeg

it seems from the video I’ve now posted: there’s a stigma surrounds men who shows affection for other men.

and the poll thread I’ve maid speculates society disproves other men for showing affections that shouldn’t comes with sexual interest but rather respect.

Last edited:
it seems from the video I’ve now posted: there’s a stigma surrounds men who shows affection for other men.

and the poll thread I’ve maid speculates society disproves other men for showing affections that shouldn’t comes with sexual interest but rather respect.
I'll show affection to my bro by kissing him on the forehead or touching his hand, not giving him flowers.

K-M-O

According to my observation: men weakness is not kicking them in the balls but rather giving them flowers.

:dead::dead1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
J dont like the message behind the joke.
1655077034539.png

I loved the last part though where the woman cried. So sweeet!

K-M-O

Madows so angry and agressive for no reason. Swearing and get pumped up because the cashier gave you a flower :mjlol:

Notice the women handle it well; but the men act defensive as if their masculinity is at stake.

toxic masculinity is real.

1655116303308.png