How many would of you would be willing to marry their cousin, close or distant

How close would you marry into your family

• Total voters
Each to their own, but frequent cousin marriages in a family need to be avoided.

Somalis need to start marrying out of their qabil more. The further the better!

Lets start mixing things up.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era if you do marry again and your wife doesn't murder you in the process, avoid marrying a HG, even better marry a non Hawiye.
I actually brought it up as a joke and she had no qualms describing how she would cook me alive and also chop up the second wife. I'll have to wait for sometime for now but your right that it will have to non Hawiye to work

I actually brought it up as a joke and she had no qualms describing how she would cook me alive and also chop up the second wife. I'll have to wait for sometime for now but your right that it will have to non Hawiye to work

Nah, don't break the poor girls heart and also for your own safety. I don't think she is joking. I mean, if my husband even tried, it would be like a murder scene from a horror movie

:fredo:

Sxb wait until your in to your thirties then marry a qalanjo. Although I don't know how your 1st xaas will take it

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No, i'd just leave him. Disappear on his ass.

The end.
I don't believe it for a second :comeon:

I know one case where a man married a second wife and came back from Somalia to UK and the first wife acted all normal. One day she said to him she wants to show some place(can't recall) and she said she wants to drive in her car. She took a route that was wrong and started speeding dangerously and said she will kill him and her in one bang of a crash. He pleaded that the children will be orphans and to think this through and she stopped:damn:

I don't believe it for a second :comeon:

I know one case where a man married a second wife and came back from Somalia to UK and the first wife acted all normal. One day she said to him she wants to show some place(can't recall) and she said she wants to drive in her car. She took a route that was wrong and started speeding dangerously and said she will kill him and her in one bang of a crash. He pleaded that the children will be orphans and to think this through and she stopped:damn:

Looooool. If men know that there are many Xalimos out there that would contemplate murder, why try marry again? I blame the men. They clearly don't care for their safety.

:manny:

I mean if your wife does get away with murdering you, its because you asked for it.

My female first cousins are all ugly and fat, plus in my within immediate bloodline, we have a history of family members dying from high blood pressure and diabetes, why even pass that shit onto your kids?

Trending

Latest posts