How many Somalis are in oromia?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
@Abba Sadacha am I allowed to do this in oromia?
tenor.gif

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
On the topic of Oromos in Somalia I found this video where the reporter said there is a whole neighbourhood of them numbering in the thousands in Bosaso, will many more come? Are there any christians coming here?

Apollo

VIP
It's hard to know what is real and what is FKD when it comes to the Oromo numbers in Somaliland kkk

I have never heard of Somalis living in major Oromo towns, they only really go to Addis, which is not really Oromia.

There was a sizable Somali community mostly Isaaq businessmen in the Oromo capital but many fled since the Oromo uprising.The savages were burning Isaaq especially Habar Awal homes.The qotis are savages and need to be dealt with

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
There was a sizable Somali community mostly Isaaq businessmen in the Oromo capital but many fled since the Oromo uprising.The savages were burning Isaaq especially Habar Awal homes.The qotis are savages and need to be dealt with
If they mistreated Somalis in oromia then they shouldn’t be allowed in somalia

On the topic of Oromos in Somalia I found this video where the reporter said there is a whole neighbourhood of them numbering in the thousands in Bosaso, will many more come? Are there any christians coming here?

They are absorbing the north slowly the demographics will change within half century i predict.

All cause of the kibr of somalis

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I've met distant cousins from hararghe zone, Oromia we communicated in English and limited broken Amharic , several of my relatives from Absame side are Oromised Somalis , they're assimilated within the Afranqaallo and various subclans and live as far as Bishoftu.
They cannot be called Somalis
My great grandmother aun is Absame and spoke fluently in Afaan Oromo since she was born in Baale , she once told me in her deathbed she was 95 yrs old that Somalis were bunch of xaasid especially from her subclan and rival adversary clans merged together and killed her entire family over a petty well, grazing land and livestock ,
She said Somalis behaved like duur joog animals slitting throats of unarmed awoowe and ayeeyos , raping women and children wether it was boy or girl they showed no mercy
she and other orphaned Somalis walked day and night barefoot on the contested mountains towards the Oromo hinterlands ,
She said Oromos were skeptical of the flow of somalis and would chase them away like stray animals, she wanted to throw herself off the steep mountains since she had nothing to lose but her will to live deterred her from doing so , she continued to reach faraway regions Nazareth where an oromo family originally from Absame took her in
hence she was a child and sought refuge ,
She told us their Gaddaa system is similar to the Xeer but more hospitality
It was not until she met my great grandfather Aun among the pioneers of Biiyomaal resistance was known for fierce battles and gruesome guerilla attacks against the Italians and harti , Eri footsoldiers
(Italian Orientel Army) , he was a wanted man and fled to Eastern Ethiopia but was in Dervish captivity immediately after crossing into their territory but escaped when the British
,Indian and Isaaq footsoldiers (Imperial Army) raided and bombarded the hideouts of the dervishes he put his trust in God abd went further westwards into unfamiliar landscapes and territories until people and languages shifted from place to place

He went as far as Nazareth where and settled until the end of WW2
He encountered Oromised Somalis

They are absorbing the north slowly the demographics will change within half century i predict.

All cause of the kibr of somalis
So your saying I should just marry a oromo big booty judy they got some sexy ones in toronto and Ohio

Trending