how many siblings do you have

how many siblings do u have

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kill hate by forgetting she exists works better.

I once had a girl who disliked me for nothing, she had jealousy. Causing troubles left and right! So one day in the locker room, i said to her and other girls watching...nayaa....

and then i stripped down butt naked. I said here i am, while John Legend song playing! Wait that song was not out when i was in high scchool. It was song like that! She saw the rolls, the fats & the bellies. We became best friends after that!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Lowkey happy you don’t have a sister. If your brothers are like you then she’d live under an oppressive dictatorship. I would give her an instant asylum to stay with me maskinta. Laakin luckily she doesn’t exist.
She would probably pledge allegiance to me and help me spread Islam to my lost Somali sisters;)

Macalin M

Out here
I once had a girl who disliked me for nothing, she had jealousy. Causing troubles left and right! So one day in the locker room, i said to her and other girls watching...nayaa....

and then i stripped down butt naked. I said here i am, while John Legend song playing! Wait that song was not out when i was in high scchool. It was song like that! She saw the rolls, the fats & the bellies. We became best friends after that!
Surprisingly not the weirdest thing I’ve heard today.

Merry Christmas eedo kkkk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

girl-hiding-behind-bush-looks-600w-485242426.jpg

Trending