How many siblings do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

Jesus, some yall must have sucked the local government piggy bank dry, smh :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

"We were promised $2728 when we had our 12th baby, but now you're saying only $2300"

Jesus, some yall must have sucked the local government piggy bank dry, smh :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

"We were promised $2728 when we had our 12th baby, but now you're saying only $2300"

Traditionally Somalis have many children. They are not doing it because of welfare but out of culture. Birth control is not part of the calculus. Don't make this out to be what isn't.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Traditionally Somalis have many children. They are not doing it because of welfare but out of culture. Birth control is not part of the calculus. Don't make this out to be what isn't.

I just joking bud. Some people do make it about benefits though, I know some close people. People have started businesses and had their kids as assets, not out of love.

Maya bra, but if quarter dna matters, yes, I have great great grandmother Isaq. I am related to all Somalis and have their blood. That is enough for me. I feel related to anyone somali.
saxiib my great grandmother also happens to be habar jeclo what is ur subclan dhulbahante? cuz that would mean we might be close

saxiib my great grandmother also happens to be habar jeclo what is ur subclan dhulbahante? cuz that would mean we might be close

Can I belong to your clan? Wallahi I can sign up for any without blinking. It is like the trunk of a tree in relation to the branches above and the leafs. I am the trunk(Somali), all the branches above me and their leafs are of me and I of them,

Consider me your cousin.

Can I belong to your clan? Wallahi I can sign up for any without blinking. It is like the trunk of a tree in relation to the branches above and the leafs. I am the trunk(Somali), all the branches above me and their leafs are of me and I of them,

Consider me your cousin.
ok lakiin whats ur actual subclan saxiib stop beating around the bushes

Status
Not open for further replies.