• >10

• >5

• <5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psyche

To each their own
I'm just gonna assume anyone with >10 siblings is a FOB from now on.

Having that many children in the west is pretty rare

23 was 29 but 6 died fighting for the Beesha in their game of Dhul balaarsi, but my father got compensated for the loss of his children with another 2 wives, which are today both pregnant as we speak, so our little family clan will rise again back to 25.

There is a say in our Iljeex clan about who can participate the clans important conference, that a man with 1 wife can only hear about a conference that will take place, and a man with 2 wives can only attend that conference but can't participate and man with 3 wives can attend and participate and those Big boys with 4 wrestlers in the sack i.e wives can attend, participate and their words are listened to and have the last say in it.

That is the reason why my father has above 25+ kids with his 4 wives, he wanted to play in the big boys league :icon lol:.

23 was 29 but 6 died fighting for the Beesha in their game of Dhul balaarsi, but my father got compensated for the loss of his children with another 2 wives, which are today both pregnant as we speak, so our little family clan will rise again back to 25.

There is a say in our Iljeex clan about who can participate the clans important conference, that a man with 1 wife can only hear about a conference that will take place, and a man with 2 wives can only attend that conference but can't participate and man with 3 wives can attend and participate and those Big boys with 4 wrestlers in the sack i.e wives can attend, participate and their words are listened to and have the last say in it.

That is the reason why my father has above 25+ kids with his 4 wives, he wanted to play in the big boys league :icon lol:.
25 kids Masha'Allah btw what's your qabiil. My Adeer has 16 kids with 3 wives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending